Extremely intense, no focus on quality, sometimes rude and, training is very poor.
Depends entirely on the number of projects one works on in parallel, and the stage of each project. While it's not expected that employees work beyond work hours, the competition is strong, and everyone tries to do their part to stay on the top.
- How should you prepare for an interview at Google?3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Google?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Google?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Google?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Google?2 people answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at Google?One person answered
- Does Google allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Google? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- Do you offer work visa sponsorship for Spaniards?One person answered
- What is the interview process like?One person answered