It all depends on which department you're interviewing for! I've interviewed people as well, and mainly they dressed business casual. Some higher (legal, CEO) positions required more pro attire. IT/Engineering were quite casual for their interviews.
Casual, smart attire - no suits.
- How should you prepare for an interview at Google?3 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Google?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Google?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Google?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Google?2 people answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at Google?One person answered
- Does Google allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Google? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- Do you offer work visa sponsorship for Spaniards?One person answered
- What is the interview process like?One person answered