Google

Google Employee Reviews

Ireland144 reviews

Found 144 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,115 reviews

Productive and fun

I was doing a two week google work experience program in Ty. It was very enjoyable to see how people work in google. It was very fun and productive at the same time.

Pros

Free lunches and the facilities

Cons

Long days

Unprofessional work place

Everything on the value, interviews, salary, benefits, were all lies. Please Dutch people, don't make .mistakes leaving your country for these fraudulent companies in Ireland, they destroy people life's and future, There was no salary increased,,as stated on their contract, They play mentally with your mind, to accept humiliation and disfunction oppression to stay in the company. The progression process can easily be manipulate , so you don't grow. The is disturbing, but it must be said, they don't appreciate talent or professionalism, they want unprofessional,. Gullible and very sick people with low self esteem, to keep and use inhumane way.

Pros

Profitable for Single people

Cons

Unsupportive for families, in fact, read inclusion policy, it's the exact opposite of diversity and inclusion policies they operated

Extremely poor management and exclusion of contract workers

Was working for Google on behalf of a recruitment agency (on a contract). It is the worst experience I have ever had in my career. I am a senior employee with lots of experience and have always enjoyed being a consultant. At Google, consultants are not treated like human beings. The management swore at me and the team constantly, gave timelines on projects that did not take any consideration of weekends, holidays, etc. We are not allowed to ‘speak to Googlers’ (these exact words are used) - we are only allowed to speak to our recruitment agency, but Googlers are allowed to speak to as in any way they want, when they so wish. We cannot complain, we do not get any benefits. Since the pandemic we have worked from home and we got nothing to help us. No budget for desks, no budget for extra screens. No questions of how we were doing. I have never in my career experiences worse treatment of human beings in a workplace and I am very happy that I can find a job elsewhere. I have it three years, has three different contracts with Google during this time. Recommend no one to work for Google, contract or not contract. People should be treated the same.

Fantastic Place to Work with Very Bright People

With such a fast paced devopment environment there is no typical day as such. As a business analyst some days involved hours of Dremel(Google's SQL) coding and Dashboard building whilst others were engaging with stakeholders defining future solution requirements. Never a dull moment :)

Bon environnement de travail

Superbe équipe dans un environnement international et bureaux très agréable.

Good company, fair pay, good company culture (in theory)

Cannot complain about the company itself and the pay, but google is supposed to have an amazing company culture, which it is true on how the company manages at the very top management, but actually it is a very close environment, not much based on meritocracy but more on whether managers like you or giving more chances depending on who you personally know that might help getting in.

ok

Buena empresa para trabajar y que tu CV suba para poder cambiarte luego

Overall

Fantastic collaborative environment, grad inclusive culture. Perfect place to empower advertisers business, teammates and yourself as person and as professional. Lot of cross team collaboration, trust and autonomy given to do your jobs. Demanding but exciting to provide solutions to the challenges faced.

no comment

Would it be possible to remove this section when applying for roles? This is not applicable to the job that I just applied for. Thank you for your understanding

Positif

Très dynamique et intéressant. Multiculturelle et enrichissant.

like any other tech company plus better perks

Job perks are great but can't work from home. Job is interesting, people are nice, not much career advancement in my field. There's a relaxed atmosphere. Great food too.

Really good company

I totally recommend living the experience. You will work with different cultures, with good benefits and with the best resources to improve your career.

okpk

very analytical, felt like i was feeding the machine with information so one day the robots will take your job, very repetitive. nice people and management if you do the work correctly you will not have a problem

Pros

facilities

Cons

repetitive, expansion is limited

Pretty satisfied.

Pretty satisfied. It helped me gather a lot of experience. I like to work as a team, I am very serious and I like the work I do. I had no problems with any of my co-workers. I was not late for work and I was never absent for no reason.

This is a great place to work in Tech

This is a great place to work, lots of fun projects to get involved in, the culture is amazing. You have to come prepared to work at Google, they expect a lot from you

Fun relaxed workplace

Interesting to work with businesses and educational institutions and regular people who are starting businesses got to learn about Google Core products and how they work

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Very strict on lates

Best place to work

I have worked in google as an internee for just 6 moths all in all it is an ideal place to work for any individual who’s socially active. Because you have a perfect life balance there between your work and social life

Best place to Learn new things

I worked there for a year and it was by far the best work experience I ever had. Fellow employees are very friendly and the managers are very intelligent and friendly individuals. Overall, I had a great experience working there!

Fun workplace, productive

Fun and productive workplace. Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team Friendly co workers Working hours is flexible. Learned a lot when it comes to technical troubleshooting

Environnement de travail tres agreable

Tres bonne compagnie. J'y retournerais si je pouvais.

Google

Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Google. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • Google
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?