Google

Google Employee Reviews

With such a fast paced devopment environment there is no typical day as such. As a business analyst some days involved hours of Dremel(Google's SQL) coding and Dashboard building whilst others were engaging with stakeholders defining future solution requirements. Never a dull moment :)
Superbe équipe dans un environnement international et bureaux très agréable.
Cannot complain about the company itself and the pay, but google is supposed to have an amazing company culture, which it is true on how the company manages at the very top management, but actually it is a very close environment, not much based on meritocracy but more on whether managers like you or giving more chances depending on who you personally know that might help getting in.
Buena empresa para trabajar y que tu CV suba para poder cambiarte luego
Fantastic collaborative environment, grad inclusive culture. Perfect place to empower advertisers business, teammates and yourself as person and as professional. Lot of cross team collaboration, trust and autonomy given to do your jobs. Demanding but exciting to provide solutions to the challenges faced.
Would it be possible to remove this section when applying for roles? This is not applicable to the job that I just applied for. Thank you for your understanding
Très dynamique et intéressant. Multiculturelle et enrichissant.
Job perks are great but can't work from home. Job is interesting, people are nice, not much career advancement in my field. There's a relaxed atmosphere. Great food too.
I totally recommend living the experience. You will work with different cultures, with good benefits and with the best resources to improve your career.
very analytical, felt like i was feeding the machine with information so one day the robots will take your job, very repetitive. nice people and management if you do the work correctly you will not have a problem
Pros
facilities
Cons
repetitive, expansion is limited
Pretty satisfied. It helped me gather a lot of experience. I like to work as a team, I am very serious and I like the work I do. I had no problems with any of my co-workers. I was not late for work and I was never absent for no reason.
This is a great place to work, lots of fun projects to get involved in, the culture is amazing. You have to come prepared to work at Google, they expect a lot from you
Interesting to work with businesses and educational institutions and regular people who are starting businesses got to learn about Google Core products and how they work
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Very strict on lates
I have worked in google as an internee for just 6 moths all in all it is an ideal place to work for any individual who’s socially active. Because you have a perfect life balance there between your work and social life
I worked there for a year and it was by far the best work experience I ever had. Fellow employees are very friendly and the managers are very intelligent and friendly individuals. Overall, I had a great experience working there!
Fun and productive workplace. Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team Friendly co workers Working hours is flexible. Learned a lot when it comes to technical troubleshooting
Tres bonne compagnie. J'y retournerais si je pouvais.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
Terrible management. No work life balance, I was monitored for and questioned about ever getting up from the desk as a customer service rep. I got a kidney infection from this and was refused to be allowed to leave work. Almost ended up in A&E as a result. Had to get an emergency medical appointment at the weekend.
Pros
Na
Google is a great place to work with many challenging projects ongoing that change the way people use the web and see the world. Working there afforded me the opportunity to work with some excellent talent and share my knowledge and capabilities as well as learning from others in a collaborative manner.
Great Working Place, Great staff. Very useful company to change your life fiscally and psychology about advertising and marketing. Is completely different how they work.
  1. Employee reviews