Gourmet Tart Company

Food benefit

Coffees for free

Minimum wage

Management is very understandably

You are free to speak with your superiors
Management are fair but owners created a huge negative atmosphere in the place. They had zero interest or respect in any workers, never thanked them or even learned their names. Staff overturn is ridiculously high. A very stressful environment when it’s busy which could be handled a lot better. Your break is only 30 minutes regardless of how long you worked - doesn’t matter if it was a 10 hour shift (completely illegal). I would never recommend the place to anyone and am very glad I left. It was grateful to get the experience as it does toughen you up and all staff were in the same boat so that made it a tad easier.
Pros
Free lunch, nice management.
Cons
Long hours, 30 minute break, negative atmosphere, zero respect or thanks given.
Don't work for them , they have zero respect for workers , bad pay , zero hour contract , in the end they will sack you for no reason , just because they don't want you to work for them more than 6 months , cause after 6 months you have rights , my advice , don't do it
Pros
Cons
Bad pay, no respect
Working here was a fun time. There is a good teamwork approach and at times you are under pressure. It's a fast paced job and constant traffic in various stores.
Pros
Good teamwork. Recognized for your hard work.
Cons
Minimum wage
friendly collegues, nice customers;
lots of benefits;

lovely working hours what leaves a lot of space for personal life as well;

busy times but full of fun.
they kept me on for 7 weeks on a zero hours contract and before the 8th week they sacked me after the 8th week they offered me the same job on the same contract, they did this so they would'nt have to give me a contract with set hours.