Grant Thornton logo
View all Grant Thornton reviews

Grant Thornton

Grant Thornton Employee Review

Vulture enablers

Just chase their fees. No compassion nor understanding of the stress the financial recession placed on people. Full of young pups chasing credit. Not my type of company but synonomous of modern financial companies

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Big talk, little walk

A lot of strategic waffle but little evidence of it. The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. Going down the path of all other consultancies with utilisation. Take the promises of the cool work you'll be doing with a pinch of salt. HR is hopeless, absolutely hopeless. You better be highly skilled going in as you're on your own. Coaching culture? Pah! Nice cafe though.

Official response from Grant Thornton

6 January 2021
Thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience at Grant Thornton. We are disappointed to hear that this was your experience. We value your opinion and will use this feedback to consider how we make Grant Thornton an even better place to work.
Same role

Nice company but difficult environment

The company is nice, the office in Dublin is great, anyway the salary is not competitive, low perks, and the internal transfers like moving to another team or to another office location are very difficult.
Same location

Worst place ever worked i

Manager was a bully from my first day there Long hours Heavy workload Horrible environment wouldn't recommend to any one So glad not to be working there

Pros

Good perks

Cons

Terrible enviroment long hours
  • Grant Thornton