Grant Thornton

Grant Thornton Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,385 reviews
The company is nice, the office in Dublin is great, anyway the salary is not competitive, low perks, and the internal transfers like moving to another team or to another office location are very difficult.
Produktiv och rolig arbetsmölj

Grant Thornton Sweden AB is a limited liability company (“aktiebolag”) incorporated in Sweden with registered number 556356-9382. Grant Thornton Sweden AB is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd (GTIL). GTIL and the member firms are not a worldwide partnership. Services are delivered by the member firms. GTIL and its member firms are not agents of, and do not obligate, one another and are not liable for one another’s acts or omissions. Please see www.grantthornton.se and www.GrantThornton.global for further details.
At Grant Thornton you have two jobs. The job serving the client and the job serving the company. If you want work life balance, stability, and focus then a contracting firm like this is not for you. Everyone in management I worked with was divorced at least once but were clearly well compensated. If you are a single, motivated, and hungry up and coming professional then GT is a great place to work.
Pros
Pay, opportunity
Cons
Hours, culture
Poor place to work in all bunch of snobby c*nt's.I learnt feck all. The culture of the work place needs to improve. Grant Thornton were much more careless with the way they handle things.
Pros
Feck Alll
Cons
Managing team, handling high value clients, Business Development and trainings were the core areas of focus while working with GT. I was responsible for growing Non-Tech practice in Bangalore and other parts of Southern India.
I have worked at GT for 6 years in two different roles. The company (and culture) has evolved greatly over the last 6 years. Our culture and our people is still very much the focus of leadership, despite challenging times.
Pros
Great benefits, flexibility
Pros
Great benefits, flexibility
Grant Thornton is an awesome place to work if you are looking to build skills in finance or data analytics. While I enjoy the diversity of work that the firm has to offer, I also would like a job with more continuity.
Frankly mean people. Backstabbing is rampant Purely an audit firm, no understanding of running a consulting operation. Very disappointing experience both with the work and the people.
The onboarding process was not very positive but once on board I found the company quite reasonable. The training was very comprehensive and there was plenty of support from more experienced staff. Once in lockdown, it became clear that the contract would not become a permanent one.
Pros
Helpful staff
Cons
The office is not in the city centre.
Αγχος, πιεση και λιγα λεφτα λογω κρατικου μηχανισμου
Better than most of the competitors. Was quick to handle the issues with covid and no major furloughs or pay cuts compared to other mid size firms. Overall an ok experience.
This company embraces substandard work and allows unprofessional documents to be sent to clients. You are not allowed to express your opinions and concerns to the people who give you work because it is interpreted as negative statements.
Pros
The people re very friendly.
Cons
You get blamed for stuff you had no control over.
Good company to work for, work-life balance as expected in any public accounting firm. Good opinion of management and peers. A company with great cultural values
Grant Thornton is one of the best companies that I worked for. They encourage their people to be the best that they can be. You are in charge truly in this company. I would highly recommend this company.
Pros
Opportunities
Cons
Not much opportunities for people on the high end of the comp scale
Expected to work pretty much every day, vacations and sick days included. Don't be fooled by unlimited time off, that just means there isn't anything to pay out when you finally quit from not having any time off. Training was sub-par as the focus is on sales. Decent equipment and worked with some good people, but you will find that most places.
Work load was constant and fast paced. Learned a lot about audit techniques. The company provided a great deal of training. The culture of the company is excellent as employees are encouraged to spend time with family and to do things to keep themselves healthy and engage with the community.
Pros
Variety of training opportunities
Cons
Aucune reconnaissance, les augmentations sont digne d'un film de Charlot.

Une recommandation trouver ailleurs et mieux, ça sera pas compliqué
Pros
aucun
Cons
Beaucoup trop
GT is a great place to work as the culture is great, the people are great and supportive and the work generally supports your career growth. However, when times are rough and tough, you will need to fathom every inch of your self belief and motivation to pick yourself up because nobody will help you do that within the organization
Pros
Work/life balance, people, culture
Cons
poor people & motivation management
Θα προτιμούσα να μη μεταφέρω την κριτική μου με λόγια..Θεωρώ οτι η βαθμολογία επαρκεί.
Finish your task of work within the stipulated time period, be friendly and kind. The environment to work in GT is marvellous and splendid. I personally worked as an intern for 6 months for tax department. I was never left out of the box. I always had all the benefits and privileged as an employer.
Pros
Very healthy work environment
Cons
As such nothing I felt personally