Grant Thornton

Grant Thornton Employee Reviews for Consultant

The company is nice, the office in Dublin is great, anyway the salary is not competitive, low perks, and the internal transfers like moving to another team or to another office location are very difficult.
A lot of strategic waffle but little evidence of it. The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. Going down the path of all other consultancies with utilisation. Take the promises of the cool work you'll be doing with a pinch of salt. HR is hopeless, absolutely hopeless. You better be highly skilled going in as you're on your own. Coaching culture? Pah! Nice cafe though.
Official response from Grant Thornton
6 January 2021
Thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience at Grant Thornton. We are disappointed to hear that this was your experience. We value your opinion and will use this feedback to consider how we make Grant Thornton an even better place to work.
Just chase their fees. No compassion nor understanding of the stress the financial recession placed on people. Full of young pups chasing credit. Not my type of company but synonomous of modern financial companies