Grant Thornton

Grant Thornton Pay & benefits reviews

The company is nice, the office in Dublin is great, anyway the salary is not competitive, low perks, and the internal transfers like moving to another team or to another office location are very difficult.
Said there would be full training provided, there was only a small amount of training that didn't cover everything even the most technical complex parts of the job, plus little to no documentation provided in order for you to learn, and completely ignore your request for proper further mentoring when being vocal about it. Plus rude colleagues and management. Only good thing anout it was the salary, but not worth it otherwise.
Pros
Nice building, handy location, good salary
Cons
No full proper traning given, rude co-workers/management
Official response from Grant Thornton
6 January 2021
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are disappointed to hear that this was your experience at Grant Thornton. We aim to provide the best experience for our people and provide continuous opportunities to learn and grow. We are grateful for your feedback because it allows us to make Grant Thornton an even better place to work.
Manager was a bully from my first day there Long hours Heavy workload Horrible environment wouldn't recommend to any one So glad not to be working there
Pros
Good perks
Cons
Terrible enviroment long hours
Pros: Competitive Salary Study leave/Exam support Cons: Poor team management Work is not evenly spread out. Lack of recognition Poor work/life balance Long hours throughout the year not just during busy season Poor people management skills at PDM level.
I worked as part of the Media & Entertainment team and can't praise them highly enough. Both the partner and director were fair to everyone ensuring all people had a work life balance. Working to deadlines was required as part of the job but the team atmosphere made this a pleasant and supportive place to work.