Grant Thornton Employee Review

View all Grant Thornton reviews

Completed Training Contract
Senior - Recovery and Restructuring (Current Employee) –  Dublin, Ireland18 May 2015
I started in Grant Thornton in January 2010 as an intern in one of the regional offices.

Through this internship, I was given a training contract in the Dublin office, where I completed my accountancy qualification (first time pass).

I specialised in Insolvency services, in particular property based assignments (Receiverships & Liquidations).

Other Grant Thornton Employee Reviews

Some wonderful people & also a small number of clueless people
Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin26 September 2019
People are mostly professional and diligent. Partners are great, but too disconnected from different levels. Allows some clueless people to screen & filter information going up to partners. Messages get misinterpreted, content gets diluted and opportunities are lost. Shame really, as partners are quite sharp, but make strange decisions based on poor interpretation of information by some of the ADs/D's who just don't understand content. Reluctantly left as unable to make a meaningful impact.
Worst place ever worked i
Financial Associate (Current Employee) –  Cork25 September 2019
Manager was a bully from my first day there
Heavy workload
Horrible environment wouldn't recommend to any one
So glad not to be working there
Pros
Good perks
Cons
Terrible enviroment long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Grant Thornton. Our community is ready to answer.

Grant Thornton Reviews by Location