Grosvenor Cleaning Services

Grosvenor Cleaning Services Employee Reviews

Ireland10 reviews
Fast Paced, great opportunities to develop and gain experience
Successful facilities company , adapting and responding to its clients needs and requirements , providing good service through its many great operatives on the ground.
Great company
Never had any issue that wasnt sorted straight away manager always a phone call away as long as the work is done they leave you too it and call in every now and then just to touch base
grosvenor
Grosvenor was okay. I didn't really get on with many them there. I wasn't getting enough hours 3hrs 5 days a week I was only getting 15 hours a week. But I learned how to clean mirrors.
Not the worst place to work
Tough hours, VERY early starts, but when you get used to it the work isn't too hard and the supervisors will leave you alone. The college has a nice atmosphere even if it is insanely early in the morning and most of the staff were sound to work with except for one really dopey guy and a dopey girl who would hog all the equipment even though they didn't need it and you would have to go after them every time to get your own equipment, and they would then play the "I don't understand" routine when you said it to them. Otherwise it's not the worst job in the world.
Pros
Supervisors leave you alone when they know you are working, Maynooth College has a nice atmosphere
Cons
Insanely early hours, difficult to get steady hours, two dopey colleagues on in the morning
Easy
very easy jobs and plenty of time to do them. Short evening hours. Other staff are very nice. you never get to see the manager or any other management and it's very hard to get through to them
Ok
Very hard work, long days and don't care about personal life once the job gets done with little support from Head Office, Will train you if client requires, otherwise will not help you.
Pros
Payments on time
Cons
To Many
Good company to work for
My day varied as I was a casual worker. I learned how to use different cleaning products and make various solutions. My supervisor was very easy to get along with and made working for the company a lot easier. I didn't have co-workers as the buildings I worked in, I worked on my own.
Fun workplace, handy
Learned how to work with other people
My boss was very friendly and understanding

My co-workers were easy to get along with and we worked well as a team
Enjoyable to work for
As I wasn't working a regular working week, my work day varied. I done cover work for people who were on holidays or out sick. As I worked in various buildings and companies the work day was fairly the same in each placed but varied in working hours. I learned how to maintain a high standard of hygiene. Also how to use different cleaning materials and work place safety. My supervisor was easy to get along with and with that I was able to get my work done efficiently. I didn't find any hard parts to the jobs as it was fairly easy and understandable. I most enjoyed meeting different people in different places and getting to know the people in the companies I had been to.
bus station
going in for 6 in the morning and having a cupa tea before starting my cleaning id no co workers was just a one person job but where i worked was the bus station and the people in there where very nice and all ways had the crack there was no hardest part of the job the most enjoyable part of the job was looking at the place wen its clean..
Pros
paid well
Cons
early mornigs