Groupon

Groupon Employee Reviews in Dublin, County Dublin

Dublin, County Dublin6 reviews

Fun and creative

Employees are given lots of autonomy to make decisions. Extremely fast-paced environment, encourage people to model and take risks and make mistakes..

Terrible culture and stressful working environment

I was in Groupon for several months hired for a relatively new position (after they had fired all the team prior) unfortunately the lack of organisation and structure meant I didn't have a proper onboarding and my manager was very inexperienced in the area I had joined on. I didn't get any support in fact I was told from the start that no one will give me anything at Groupon as it's a highly toxic and competitive environment, theres seems to be a reluctance to collaborate or work together throughout the whole organisation. HR doesnt make it better as their lack of organisation and care for employee satisfaction is appalling, from HR to management to even IT you will find lack of support and push back every step of the way not to mention you will be expected to work long hours no questions asked without extra pay or appreciation of any kind. People are disposable at this company which explains why people are constantly leaving, stay away unless you want to end up sick physically and mentally.

Pros

ok benefits, high salaries and some discounts but not worth your mental health

Cons

no breaks, 3 days sick leave only and minimum holidays, lack of support and long hours are expected, toxic working enviroment and overly competitive colleagues

Groupon Dublin has a great culture, it's easy to get stuff done as people work with each other so easily. I would recommend it to anyone. They are committed to their culture.

An enjoyable company to work for. There is not much opportunity for career progression in Ireland, however. Would recommend the account managers position.

Productive and fun place to work.

Productive and fun place to work, amazing work-life balance. Company culture is great. You'll learn a lot in different teams. Very open for new ideas and implementations.

Nice company poor management

It seems that keeping good team player is a real challenge in Groupon. However great people - not so great management. The office is great and free snack is good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Groupon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement