H&M Employee Review

Good company culture

19 May 2020
Good place to work...if you can handle the pressure...fun environment..with different kind of people from various backgrounds..overall happy place to work..
27 July 2020
Same role
Store Manager (Former Employee) - Dublin
Great company to work for. Few hiccups regarding area teambut generally it's a good place to work.
As a manner of management it can be stressful especially in a smaller store. But the team you work with are honestly the greatest bunch of people ever.

Pay the management team fairly and you'll keep them longer.
Pros
Staff Discount. The team.
Cons
Can be expected to work without pay. Area team narcissistic.
13 May 2020
Retail Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Trinity College, County Dublin
I absolutely loved working at H&M. It’s the perfect job for students. Really well run and the management are so lovely. Would love to go back. I had loads of friends there and it was a real team effort every day.
Pros
Team work, fast pace, always busy
Cons
No cons.
20 January 2020
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Blanchardstown, County Dublin
I worked in blanchardstown for a brief period. The management are off the scale in terms of pressure , no employee is given recognition for any amount of good work. The pay €10.25 an hour is seriously not good for the amount of stress you will have in your life. No work life balance what so ever , shift patterns for full time are like 7am-4pm (shocking for a retail job 7am start) 1-10pm 11-8pm. When I asked management for a change in my hours for example 9-6 etc I was told to stop complaining this is what full time work is like blah blah just shocking all together . Also there’the employees have a cicrle going on and if you’re not included you’re screwed overall a strange workplace please do yourself a favour and aviod no matter how desperate you are for a job anyone can do better than this company