Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updated: 26 March 2020

H&M Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant

great work place
very friendly and helpfull team. the enviroment was very welcoming and everyone worked together in order to reach daily targets. the mood in the store was great.
Aviod this place
I worked in blanchardstown for a brief period. The management are off the scale in terms of pressure , no employee is given recognition for any amount of good work. The pay €10.25 an hour is seriously not good for the amount of stress you will have in your life. No work life balance what so ever , shift patterns for full time are like 7am-4pm (shocking for a retail job 7am start) 1-10pm 11-8pm. When I asked management for a change in my hours for example 9-6 etc I was told to stop complaining this is what full time work is like blah blah just shocking all together . Also there’the employees have a cicrle going on and if you’re not included you’re screwed overall a strange workplace please do yourself a favour and aviod no matter how desperate you are for a job anyone can do better than this company
fast paced enviroment
A very fast paced enviroment as the store is very busy shop targets everyday not personal targets. I was part of a a delivery team so i was very motivational and worked well in a team.
Ok
Days can be very long.Wages are nothing to write home about. Management can be difficult at times. Only good thing about this job is the discount.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at H&M. Our community is ready to answer.
2.4K