H&M Employee Reviews for Visual Merchandiser

H&M is a great place to work for if your young and still in college or looking for a handy job. The rate of pay is quite good for sales advisors from €9.30-€10.50. Your day could include working on a morning delivery and getting delivery stock quickly out on the floor . There are many different sections in the shop and you could be responsible for the maintenance of it. You work as a team to drive sales targets for the day and deliver great customer service. I worked up my way to a visual merchandiser and enjoyed my role. I think the management side was the most hardest part of the job. There are too many opinion and petty things focused on in store visits and unnecessary stress from store managers. The pay is not great as a visual merchandiser and it is not worth it for the amount of money you are paid. The have a great discount for staff 25% off for staff and in-store offers for staff on certain days.
Pros
25% discount, Good sales adviors pay
Cons
They don't value hard working staff
I enjoy my job at H&M, the people, the environment. I've learned a lot from training, my day-to-day duties and the work environment. It's demanding at times but worth it.
Pros
Progression
Cons
Salary
  1. Visual Merchandiser