I worked in blanchardstown for a brief period. The management are off the scale in terms of pressure , no employee is given recognition for any amount of good work. The pay €10.25 an hour is seriously not good for the amount of stress you will have in your life. No work life balance what so ever , shift patterns for full time are like 7am-4pm (shocking for a retail job 7am start) 1-10pm 11-8pm. When I asked management for a change in my hours for example 9-6 etc I was told to stop complaining this is what full time work is like blah blah just shocking all together . Also there’the employees have a cicrle going on and if you’re not included you’re screwed overall a strange workplace please do yourself a favour and aviod no matter how desperate you are for a job anyone can do better than this company
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at H&M. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 7,864 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about H&M
- What advice would you give the CEO of H&M about how to improve it?2 people answered
- What kind of questions do they ask in the interview?2 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at H&M?
- How many on roll employees are working in H&M Ireland and Northern Ireland
- How can i get job in h&m in kilkenny
See all questions and answers