H&M Employee Review

great work place

30 August 2019
very friendly and helpfull team. the enviroment was very welcoming and everyone worked together in order to reach daily targets. the mood in the store was great.
20 January 2020
Same role
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Blanchardstown, County Dublin
I worked in blanchardstown for a brief period. The management are off the scale in terms of pressure , no employee is given recognition for any amount of good work. The pay €10.25 an hour is seriously not good for the amount of stress you will have in your life. No work life balance what so ever , shift patterns for full time are like 7am-4pm (shocking for a retail job 7am start) 1-10pm 11-8pm. When I asked management for a change in my hours for example 9-6 etc I was told to stop complaining this is what full time work is like blah blah just shocking all together . Also there’the employees have a cicrle going on and if you’re not included you’re screwed overall a strange workplace please do yourself a favour and aviod no matter how desperate you are for a job anyone can do better than this company
19 November 2018
Same role
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Kilkenny City, County Kilkenny
A very fast paced enviroment as the store is very busy shop targets everyday not personal targets. I was part of a a delivery team so i was very motivational and worked well in a team.
27 July 2020
Same location
Store Manager (Former Employee) - Dublin
Great company to work for. Few hiccups regarding area teambut generally it's a good place to work.
As a manner of management it can be stressful especially in a smaller store. But the team you work with are honestly the greatest bunch of people ever.

Pay the management team fairly and you'll keep them longer.
Pros
Staff Discount. The team.
Cons
Can be expected to work without pay. Area team narcissistic.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at H&M. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5K