H&M Employee Review

Fun and fast place environment

27 April 2016
H&M is a brilliant place to work. Its very much a fast paced environment with room to grow and for you to progress throughout the company. Its team focused also
17 November 2019
Same role
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) - Limerick
They’re ok to work for bad management bad pay contracts are little hours too and paid every two weeks can be very stressful at times also inadequate training for sales staff
25 October 2019
Same role
SALES ADVISOR (Former Employee) - dublin 1
I would not recommend this company to anyone. There is a lot of bullying and favouritism. There is a massive workload and I have seen this bring many people to tears. H&M refuse to pay any overtime so each store is so understaffed that it is not uncommon to witness one member of staff doing the work of four people.

The conditions are horrific, one store had a stock room with 37 degree heat inside and the store management refused to get any kind of air conditioning system for us.
19 November 2018
Same location
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Kilkenny City, County Kilkenny
A very fast paced enviroment as the store is very busy shop targets everyday not personal targets. I was part of a a delivery team so i was very motivational and worked well in a team.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at H&M. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5K