H&M Employee Review

Advertised as an amazing place to work when in reality completely different.

11 May 2018
Ok job to have for a while if you are part time and not there much although you get stuck with all the really bad hours, I went full time in the company and it all changed, everything got worse, managements treatment was horrendous, and made my workplace a place I dreaded going.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Management, unsociable hours, how they treat employees
17 November 2019
Same role
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) - Limerick
They’re ok to work for bad management bad pay contracts are little hours too and paid every two weeks can be very stressful at times also inadequate training for sales staff
25 October 2019
Same role
SALES ADVISOR (Former Employee) - dublin 1
I would not recommend this company to anyone. There is a lot of bullying and favouritism. There is a massive workload and I have seen this bring many people to tears. H&M refuse to pay any overtime so each store is so understaffed that it is not uncommon to witness one member of staff doing the work of four people.

The conditions are horrific, one store had a stock room with 37 degree heat inside and the store management refused to get any kind of air conditioning system for us.
27 July 2020
Same location
Store Manager (Former Employee) - Dublin
Great company to work for. Few hiccups regarding area teambut generally it's a good place to work.
As a manner of management it can be stressful especially in a smaller store. But the team you work with are honestly the greatest bunch of people ever.

Pay the management team fairly and you'll keep them longer.
Pros
Staff Discount. The team.
Cons
Can be expected to work without pay. Area team narcissistic.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at H&M. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5K