H&M Employee Review

Excellent

1 March 2017
I enjoy my job at H&M, the people, the environment. I've learned a lot from training, my day-to-day duties and the work environment. It's demanding at times but worth it.
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Progression
Cons
Salary
7 April 2017
Same roleSame location
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) - Dublin
H&M is a great place to work for if your young and still in college or looking for a handy job. The rate of pay is quite good for sales advisors from €9.30-€10.50. Your day could include working on a morning delivery and getting delivery stock quickly out on the floor . There are many different sections in the shop and you could be responsible for the maintenance of it. You work as a team to drive sales targets for the day and deliver great customer service. I worked up my way to a visual merchandiser and enjoyed my role. I think the management side was the most hardest part of the job. There are too many opinion and petty things focused on in store visits and unnecessary stress from store managers. The pay is not great as a visual merchandiser and it is not worth it for the amount of money you are paid. The have a great discount for staff 25% off for staff and in-store offers for staff on certain days.
Pros
25% discount, Good sales adviors pay
Cons
They don't value hard working staff
27 July 2020
Same location
Store Manager (Former Employee) - Dublin
Great company to work for. Few hiccups regarding area teambut generally it's a good place to work. As a manner of management it can be stressful especially in a smaller store. But the team you work with are honestly the greatest bunch of people ever. Pay the management team fairly and you'll keep them longer.
Pros
Staff Discount. The team.
Cons
Can be expected to work without pay. Area team narcissistic.
22 September 2019
Same location
Administrative Services Manager (Current Employee) - Dublin
There is a few benefits but doesn`t worthy all the stress. Lack of staff, management encourage gossip in store, very toxic atmosphere. Is very common the company progress bad staff which not motivate to work for it.