H&M Employee Reviews

Found 26 reviews matching the search See all 7,000 reviews
Great place to work.
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Dublin4 April 2016
I found H&M to be the most enjoyable place to work. friendly and hard working staff. Great team work and always room for training and to move up in the company. I was chosen to be part of a team to set up H&M in the Philippines for 6 weeks in 2014. It was an amazing hard working experience.
Pros
Discounted clothes.
Fantastic internal progression opportunities
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Dublin6 February 2016
Overall great place to work. For anyone who wants to progress within the company there are amazing opportunities. They value staff members and there is no hierarchy between management and staff. In terms of benefits they could be better for members of staff who have worked for the company for over 5 years. Benefits and pay rises seem to only be available if a person wishes to progress however there are many members of staff who are happy to stay in there current position but have little opportunities for pay rises which leaves little incentive to stay with the company for the long term.
Pros
Value staff, they value progression and help staff succeed with development plans
Cons
Cutbacks on hours when they are unnecessary which puts a lot of pressure on staff to double job
Productive fast paced environment
Department Manager Ladies concepts (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D13 January 2016
Ladieswear concept manager in the heart of Dublin City Centre.
Building teams, encouraging in achieving better results.
learning
Worker (Former Employee) –  sharjah sahara mall3 November 2015
H&M is a great company for those who seeks a career in fashion.
You can grow and develop with in the company, the best part about the company are my colleagues. We learn together and teach other new was to go about the business.
Pros
long hours more pay
Cons
may get rude costumers
Great pleace to work in- very friendly
Department Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D3 July 2014
Every day was different. In H&M department manager has endless responsibility. Profitability and Employees were the most important responsibility though. I love working in busy environment like H&M. I worked under massive pressure which I really enjoyed. Pressure motivates me.