Here to help
Coronavirus update

H&M Employee Reviews

Ireland30 reviews
very friendly and helpfull team. the enviroment was very welcoming and everyone worked together in order to reach daily targets. the mood in the store was great.
Typical day: Analyse figures and daily targets. Customer service. Staff motivation.
How to give feedback positive and negative.

Hardest part is Late nights and weekends
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Late nights, weekends, salary
Having working in H&M for 5 years i can say i had such a positive experience the teams were always so friendly and professional.The opportunitys were endless i myself started on a 20 hour stockroom position and worked my way up to admin manager within 2 years.
Pros
friendly, constant improvement
Cons
salary
Days can be very long.Wages are nothing to write home about. Management can be difficult at times. Only good thing about this job is the discount.
H&M is a brilliant place to work. Its very much a fast paced environment with room to grow and for you to progress throughout the company. Its team focused also
I found H&M to be the most enjoyable place to work. friendly and hard working staff. Great team work and always room for training and to move up in the company. I was chosen to be part of a team to set up H&M in the Philippines for 6 weeks in 2014. It was an amazing hard working experience.
Pros
Discounted clothes.
Overall great place to work. For anyone who wants to progress within the company there are amazing opportunities. They value staff members and there is no hierarchy between management and staff. In terms of benefits they could be better for members of staff who have worked for the company for over 5 years. Benefits and pay rises seem to only be available if a person wishes to progress however there are many members of staff who are happy to stay in there current position but have little opportunities for pay rises which leaves little incentive to stay with the company for the long term.
Pros
Value staff, they value progression and help staff succeed with development plans
Cons
Cutbacks on hours when they are unnecessary which puts a lot of pressure on staff to double job
Ladieswear concept manager in the heart of Dublin City Centre.
Building teams, encouraging in achieving better results.
H&M is a great company for those who seeks a career in fashion.
You can grow and develop with in the company, the best part about the company are my colleagues. We learn together and teach other new was to go about the business.
Pros
long hours more pay
Cons
may get rude costumers
Every day was different. In H&M department manager has endless responsibility. Profitability and Employees were the most important responsibility though. I love working in busy environment like H&M. I worked under massive pressure which I really enjoyed. Pressure motivates me.