The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the delight when I deliver a piece of new functionality. The hardest part of the job is having to deliver something on a stretch goal. The workplace culture is an open door policy so anyone can talk to anyone and put an idea to senior management.
I found my role in CDS Ireland to be very interesting with a lot of technical infrastructure to learn and with a good IT networks team based on site. The facilities are excellent with a fully equipped gym.
When i was working in HP thimgs were very good and the enviroment wasvery condusive to the extend that you never think you want to live.
The poeple you are working with were very friendly and lovely carering to one another. It was an international company with high diversity and flexibility.
The company decided to scale back all it's Irish operations and relocate it to US sites - so, from a job security perspective it wasn't great.
However, they did incentivize staff to stay on which was great.
Peeps were lovely - just a pity no work!
A day in HP was a fair day work wise. Always knew in advance what was expected of you so you got on with work and management left you alone. Daily scrum meetings kept everybody in loop and any priority work was sorted out then. Highly recommend HP as a place to work
An organisation with an excellent work culture.An organisation I greatly enjoyed working for. I learned a great deal regarding procurement and supply chain management and stock control and management in a very dynamic manufacturing environment.
I found working at HP to be a disappointing experience communication was very poor work areas never set up properly orders not there for you to start work there's a lot of time wasted due to poor supervision and bad planning
Management makes unrealistic demands on staff and a policy of no pay rise offered on promotion lead to poor management selection and bad decision making. This equates to a very stressful and difficult working environment.
• Answer contacts promptly and professionally
• Log/Validate all contacts Call Handling Database
• Resolve customer problems using the relevant tools and systems
• Manage end to end all calls logged, providing regular updates to customers
on call status
• Invoke Escalation Procedures within defined time frames
• Work to achieve individual and team goals
• To comply/complete desk specific or ad-hoc request/tasks Mentor new
• Ensure Quality standards are adhered to in regards to both Cases & Calls.
• Live documentation validation
• Protect confidential and sensitive information and materials
• Observe strict compliance to licensing, copyright and trademark legislation
• Accomplish other duties as required
• Pro-actively seek support from escalation team via.
• Escalate tickets to escalation team for validation and further escalation.
• Monitor ticket queues and handle tickets appropriately
• Provide support to multiple desks
Great place to work, people are so nice and there's alot of out of hours team building i.e partys etc
Management are very separate. Awful sense of management feeling better the the rest and do not take individual situations on board.
Do not take personal matters into account and expect you to work extra with no reward.
No compassion and will throw you out as they please.
Experience was very good and sometimes even fun.
Work environment was mostly friendly and exiting and despite sometimes was way fast-paced you wouldn't miss any of the many parties arranged from time to time, like the pizza / cake specials, Christmas / Halloween events, and many others.
Overall a fantastic stage of my life I wouldn't think twice to do it again.