HP

HP Employee Reviews

Ireland133 reviews

Found 133 reviews matching the searchSee all 12,978 reviews

Good company to work for.

Relaxed atmosphere to work in. Good Promotion opportunities. Lot of encouragement for further education. Really enjoyed my time working there. Pay could have been better.

Terrible wages

After working for a period of time I was asked if I would like a full time position, which I was so delighted to be asked..To my dismay I found myself on basically minimum wage which shift allowance made it just tolerable...Constantly tired working 12 hrs shifts...I for one was absolutely delighted when the plant closed...It is no wonder H.P got into so much trouble....

Pros

Good friends...

Cons

Little pay for long hours

HP is a great place to work. The organisational culture is next to none. The potential to grow is there. Staff welfare is top notch. The maanagement are great, you are well lookded after. Constant training is provided to keep you up to date. The tools required for your role is available and the work place culture is one of the best i have seen.

Pros

Everything good thing you can think of

productive and social

happy to work in HP, good working conditions, free lunch, free gym, good atmosphere, social events, salary acceptable, but could be better. Overall I recommend

Pros

free gym

Cons

Night shifts

Relaxed, no pressure

Great company and culture, great management, very professional in what they do. Great opportunities for people, support for operators in what they do. Team building exercises are also very good.

Pros

Relaxed

Cons

More cross training

IT Support Specialist

- Goede sfeer, mogelijkheid tot halen van IT Certificaten, Werken met met eindgebruikers van Multinationals.

Great teamwork

Supper place to work, great teams and well managed. Good education and training. Nice canteen and gym. Travel if you want it. Working on world wide teams

Pros

Cons

Does not pay amoung the leaders

Excellent Company to work for

Excellent work life balance, completely supported by management. Culture is so good. Freedom to work on projects you are interested in. Pay could be better but benefits make up for it.

You are given support to perform well and allowed the latitude to do the job.

The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the delight when I deliver a piece of new functionality. The hardest part of the job is having to deliver something on a stretch goal. The workplace culture is an open door policy so anyone can talk to anyone and put an idea to senior management.

Enjoyed my work

Worked as a safety officer and quality control,hewlitt packard p was a very good company to their employees and always acknowledged the work the employees put in,

Non stressful and friendly environment.

I found my time working in Hewlett Packard to be great experience and friendly well educated people. The culture within the company was very good. The on-site catering facilities also very good.

Productive and Fun Workplace

I found my role in CDS Ireland to be very interesting with a lot of technical infrastructure to learn and with a good IT networks team based on site. The facilities are excellent with a fully equipped gym.

The cpmpany is very flexiblein the work force.

When i was working in HP thimgs were very good and the enviroment wasvery condusive to the extend that you never think you want to live. The poeple you are working with were very friendly and lovely carering to one another. It was an international company with high diversity and flexibility.

In flux

The company decided to scale back all it's Irish operations and relocate it to US sites - so, from a job security perspective it wasn't great. However, they did incentivize staff to stay on which was great. Peeps were lovely - just a pity no work!

Productive yet fun

A day in HP was a fair day work wise. Always knew in advance what was expected of you so you got on with work and management left you alone. Daily scrum meetings kept everybody in loop and any priority work was sorted out then. Highly recommend HP as a place to work

Good organisational culture.

An organisation with an excellent work culture.An organisation I greatly enjoyed working for. I learned a great deal regarding procurement and supply chain management and stock control and management in a very dynamic manufacturing environment.

Pros

Excellant facilities.

Cons

Limited advancement prospects.

Very unorganized

I found working at HP to be a disappointing experience communication was very poor work areas never set up properly orders not there for you to start work there's a lot of time wasted due to poor supervision and bad planning

Stressful and difficult workplace

Management makes unrealistic demands on staff and a policy of no pay rise offered on promotion lead to poor management selection and bad decision making. This equates to a very stressful and difficult working environment.

Ambiente bueno, internacional y professional

• Answer contacts promptly and professionally • Log/Validate all contacts Call Handling Database • Resolve customer problems using the relevant tools and systems • Manage end to end all calls logged, providing regular updates to customers on call status • Invoke Escalation Procedures within defined time frames • Work to achieve individual and team goals • To comply/complete desk specific or ad-hoc request/tasks Mentor new hires. • Ensure Quality standards are adhered to in regards to both Cases & Calls. • Live documentation validation • Protect confidential and sensitive information and materials • Observe strict compliance to licensing, copyright and trademark legislation • Accomplish other duties as required • Pro-actively seek support from escalation team via. • Escalate tickets to escalation team for validation and further escalation. • Monitor ticket queues and handle tickets appropriately • Provide support to multiple desks

Great people, Terrible HR and management

Great place to work, people are so nice and there's alot of out of hours team building i.e partys etc Management are very separate. Awful sense of management feeling better the the rest and do not take individual situations on board. Do not take personal matters into account and expect you to work extra with no reward. No compassion and will throw you out as they please.

Pros

Good people, Jobs easy

Cons

Terrible pay, Bad management. Over worked

Interesting experience of a busy work environment

Experience was very good and sometimes even fun. Work environment was mostly friendly and exiting and despite sometimes was way fast-paced you wouldn't miss any of the many parties arranged from time to time, like the pizza / cake specials, Christmas / Halloween events, and many others. Overall a fantastic stage of my life I wouldn't think twice to do it again.

Pros

Good Pension Scheme, Free lunches, Big Fun

Cons

High Pressure, Carreer Advancements Not Easy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare HP with

• HP
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?