HP Employee Review

Interesting experience of a busy work environment

24 March 2019
Experience was very good and sometimes even fun. Work environment was mostly friendly and exiting and despite sometimes was way fast-paced you wouldn't miss any of the many parties arranged from time to time, like the pizza / cake specials, Christmas / Halloween events, and many others. Overall a fantastic stage of my life I wouldn't think twice to do it again.
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Good Pension Scheme, Free lunches, Big Fun
Cons
High Pressure, Carreer Advancements Not Easy
4 January 2014
Same role
Sales and Service Agent for Barclays Credit Cards (Current Employee) - Dublin, D
I work everydaty to offer a professional customer service,for this reason I communicate with other departements, for example fraud,and complaint departements. After that, if the customer who is calling is eligible I sell HP Barclaycard's products. Infact, thanks this role I learnt how to be a good communicator and I improve my sales and problem solving kills. Sometimes the job is so hard, because the I take almost 80-90 call per day, but my co-workers, professional, amazing and funny people, help me to be positive all the day.
13 May 2020
Same location
Principal Engineer (Former Employee) - Leixlip, County Kildare
Supper place to work, great teams and well managed. Good education and training. Nice canteen and gym. Travel if you want it. Working on world wide teams
Pros
Cons
Does not pay amoung the leaders
30 March 2020
Same location
Project Manager (Former Employee) - Leixlip, County Kildare
Excellent work life balance, completely supported by management. Culture is so good. Freedom to work on projects you are interested in. Pay could be better but benefits make up for it.
  1. Interesting experience of a busy work environment