HP

HP

HP Employee Review

nice work place

good flexible working environment. You were given time to take training and improve yourself. Great team people. Obtaining resource to support testing. completing successful testing.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

You are given support to perform well and allowed the latitude to do the job.

The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the delight when I deliver a piece of new functionality. The hardest part of the job is having to deliver something on a stretch goal. The workplace culture is an open door policy so anyone can talk to anyone and put an idea to senior management.
Same location

Productive yet fun

A day in HP was a fair day work wise. Always knew in advance what was expected of you so you got on with work and management left you alone. Daily scrum meetings kept everybody in loop and any priority work was sorted out then. Highly recommend HP as a place to work
Same location

Productive and fun

I worked as an intern that assisted a team working on various software projects. The people were very friendly and helpful and were very willing to help me learn.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement