HP

HP

HP Employee Review

Terrible wages

After working for a period of time I was asked if I would like a full time position, which I was so delighted to be asked..To my dismay I found myself on basically minimum wage which shift allowance made it just tolerable...Constantly tired working 12 hrs shifts...I for one was absolutely delighted when the plant closed...It is no wonder H.P got into so much trouble....

Pros

Good friends...

Cons

Little pay for long hours

Same location

Good company to work for.

Relaxed atmosphere to work in. Good Promotion opportunities. Lot of encouragement for further education. Really enjoyed my time working there. Pay could have been better.
Same location

HP is a great place to work. The organisational culture is next to none. The potential to grow is there. Staff welfare is top notch. The maanagement are great, you are well lookded after. Constant training is provided to keep you up to date. The tools required for your role is available and the work place culture is one of the best i have seen.

Pros

Everything good thing you can think of

productive and social

happy to work in HP, good working conditions, free lunch, free gym, good atmosphere, social events, salary acceptable, but could be better. Overall I recommend

Pros

free gym

Cons

Night shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • HP
  • Terrible wages
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?