HP

HP

HP Employee Review

That job was very good for me.

This is a good platform, where I can show my talent and technical skill. I really enjoyed working at Hewlett Packard. That would be great to gain experience and more qualifications in the right place.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

excellent place to work

I worked there for 17 years in various roles. However the manufacturing site has closed, and I, along with my colleagues were made redundant. I would have loved to be still working there, however business needs within the organisation and the overall reduction in printing led to its closure.

Pros

health insurance, pension. Excellent staff. Canteen on site.

Cons

Long hours, sometimes at weekends
Same role

Excellent

Outstanding place to work. I currently work as the onsite specialist for RMA’s & Credit generation and follow through to book in for all EMEA region within Order operations department. I liaise with Supply Chain and warehouse partners to ensure effective closure of all RMA/credit cases. I also deal with AP payments, generate Stock Rotations each Quarter for our Distributors and deal with many ad hoc duties that arise within the department.
Same location

Productive yet fun

A day in HP was a fair day work wise. Always knew in advance what was expected of you so you got on with work and management left you alone. Daily scrum meetings kept everybody in loop and any priority work was sorted out then. Highly recommend HP as a place to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • HP
  • That job was very good for me.