HP

HP

HP Employee Review

You are given support to perform well and allowed the latitude to do the job.

The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the delight when I deliver a piece of new functionality. The hardest part of the job is having to deliver something on a stretch goal. The workplace culture is an open door policy so anyone can talk to anyone and put an idea to senior management.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

nice work place

good flexible working environment. You were given time to take training and improve yourself. Great team people. Obtaining resource to support testing. completing successful testing.
Same location

Good company to work for.

Relaxed atmosphere to work in. Good Promotion opportunities. Lot of encouragement for further education. Really enjoyed my time working there. Pay could have been better.
Same location

Terrible wages

After working for a period of time I was asked if I would like a full time position, which I was so delighted to be asked..To my dismay I found myself on basically minimum wage which shift allowance made it just tolerable...Constantly tired working 12 hrs shifts...I for one was absolutely delighted when the plant closed...It is no wonder H.P got into so much trouble....

Pros

Good friends...

Cons

Little pay for long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • HP
  • You are given support to perform well and allowed the latitude to do the job.