HP logo
HP

HP Employee Reviews

Showing all 12,854 reviews

Relaxed, no pressure

Great company and culture, great management, very professional in what they do. Great opportunities for people, support for operators in what they do. Team building exercises are also very good.

Pros

Relaxed

Cons

More cross training

This company is good

Give us your opinion abouta typical day at work - goodwhat you learned - goodmanagement - goodworkplace culture - goodthe hardest part of the job - goodthe most enjoyable part of the job - good

Pros

Good company

Cons

Not the best company

Trabalho

Foi uma experiência muito produtiva. Obtive bastante conhecimento

Difficult to Review; Really good atmosphere

The atmosphere at HP is Awesome! Unfortunately the pay is on the decline. I contracted for 2 years and then had to wait 100 days to return. They brought me back but I had to obtain a new contract and my pay decreased by $1/HR. Now HP has decided to switch everyone’s contract to one in house contracting company, and my pay will decrease another $3/HR. SO imagine that; You gain experience and are more valuable after 2 and a half years but your pay has decreased by $4/HR. It is hard to wrap my head around. And we were only told about 3 weeks before it happened. The atmosphere is really nice to be around but unless you are an engineer you will not be advancing to anything else, at least your pay will no reflect it. It was all done without any mercy or any talk about trying to keep my pay the same. It was just this is what this contract company pays and there is no room for negotiations. What choice do they leave a person?

Pros

Atmosphere

Cons

Contracts paying less and less

Toxic, depressing work environment

HP used to be a dynamic, innovative company. Now, they just buy technology from other companies and slap their logo on it. It's really a dying monolith. HP employees and contractors have an adversarial relationship, which is easy to understand when you consider that HP has been culling its workforce - not the contractors, for the most part - to satisfy their shareholders by keeping the headcount lean. This causes HP employees to be very guarded with information as a way of protecting their jobs by creating the illusion of indispensability. Unfortunately, it leaves contractors with inadequate information to complete tasks, and then they get thrown under the bus by HP employees - again - as a means of making them appear indispensable.

Pros

It's a job

Cons

It's a thankless, unrewarding job at a horribly mismanaged company

Contractors are treated like lepers

Contractors are treated poorly in terms of benefits, zero PTO and no assurance of contract the following year. Management is a hit or miss depending on your dept.

Contractors are treated well and are a part of the team. Very friendly culture and management is fully engaged in day to day operations. Professionally managed organization.

Pros

Professional and employee focused culture

Cons

Too much hero fire fighting

Job is challenging and I like not being in same place everyday.

Job is fun in the aspect of being challenging. Presses are very technical and I'm constantly challenged in my daily duties. Benefits are good and a company car!

Pros

exciting, good customers

Cons

I travel quite a bit, long hours when major problems arise

Fun place ..free cabs

Got selected through campus.. Hr was good and friendly..clearly explained the company benefits and the onboarding location. Base salary was less but I is a reputed company to improve out exposure and work at customer levels .

Excellent Company / Great Employees

Best Company I have worked for. A+ Great people, work environment and benefits.The Glastonbury Office I worked at shutdown and employees were let go, became remote or were transferred to the Stamford Office.

Pros

Great Employees / Work Environment / Benefits

Cons

Company broke off divisions / Downsizing

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HP?

Excelente Ambiente de trabajo

Existe una cultura laboral, que permite desarrollarse como profesional, en HP conocí lo que es trabajar teletrabajo con cumplimiento de objetivos, lo que es una gran gestión de confianza para demostrar responsabilidad.

Pros

Excelentes beneficios

Exceptional place to work

Emphasis on team work and very little hierarchy, everyone works together. They are very flexible on where you work as long as the job gets done . Highly recommended.

Its a great company there is nothing bad about HP

I loved working for Hp . Learned so much! We were a big family and still are. Worked with so many people from all over the world. Appreciated for all I accomplished in my jobs at HP.

Pros

Always learning new skills

Cons

Hp has no cons

Hp is really great place to work. Unfortunately I was on payroll of teksystem that's makes ur career graph down they won't give u hike promotion nothing

Pros

Work life balance in hp.

Cons

They are outsourcing employees from blood sucking consultancies

Good work/life balance

Worked there for only 10 months and laid off. Hiring was not well planned and layoffs were chaos. Hiring manager was great but got moved to a different poor manager after just a few months.

Pros

Flexible WFH schedules. Great training opportunities.

Cons

Bad management. Silo'd departments.

dinâmica, muitas oportunidades de crescimento.

a empresa oferece muitos benefícios, mas como é uma multinacional dinâmica, deve-se ficar atento as mudanças para aproveitar as oportunidades. Inglês é fundamental para enxergar as oportunidades, habilidade com pessoas também é imprescindível para qualquer cargo dentro da companhia.

Pros

convenios excelentes

Cons

terceirização de alguns projetos

Best of the best

Great grow opportunities for the employees. Is a good place to work with professional. The reason why you should reach to work with them is the same as reach to the sky!

Pros

Respect

Pretty good benefit and a good place to work

ProsEmployees are great to work with. Relatively fast paced in a big company. HP has a lot of great products to work withConsHealth insurance was pretty bad

Bad unless your are a manager

No career paths. No training. Dead end job. Contractors don't get benefits. Contractors get pushed around contracting companies, where contracting companies take the opportunity to decrease pay.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

No career paths unless a manager

Good company

I love to work once again I get an opportunity at HP. Because hp is a job secure company and we get skills set technical growth to improve our knowledge

Continuous improvement and development and growth

Continuous improvement and development and growth. Always find myself learning something new and participating in either sharing information with co-workers or gaining from their experiences and knowledge.
  • HP