HP Employee Reviews

Showing all 12,832 reviews
Supper place to work, great teams and well managed. Good education and training. Nice canteen and gym. Travel if you want it. Working on world wide teams
Pros
Cons
Does not pay amoung the leaders
No matter how!many years you put in your job is never secure You can come in one day and. Escorted out within the hourThey prefer temps instead of full time. They go thru an agency
Cons
No loyalty to employees
Culture does not understand sales and does not value salespeople. When I was in the software division, one of my sales peers said, "I've figured it out, HP is not a printer company, HP is an ink company." This did not bode well for software sales.
Pros
Big company benefits
Cons
Most managers were great. One was new, very two faced. Fires older workers unexpectedly , even great ones! Training is fun! But does not prepare well for the actual job in the end.
Pros
Fun breaks, great food, free coffee
Cons
More accurate upfront training neededinstead of wooing the new employee
A typical day includes early morning dispatching and parts pickup. Typically you would see what your day would look like at the beginning, but be prepared to address SLA response times for the higher tiered clients.
Pros
Expansive training opportunities
Cons
Supporting a wide territory and being stuck in a car for most of the day.
HP is the Best company i have ever worked. The culture of employees are very great. Collaboration and great employee engagement are one of the best traits.
Pros
Salary, medical package, wirk culture, and great leaders
Cons
Nothing i can recall over my 5yrs of expirience.
Very smart engineer community can think out of box with creative think about new product design and manufacturing. Always thinking about how to delight and amazing its customers.
Pros
Invest and innovation
Cons
In declining printing business
HP is a good place to work if you want a team atmosphere and an understanding management staff concerning work/life balance. There are many benefits that come with working at HP including good medical, fitness bonuses, fair PTO and communication. Senior management is engaged and provides insights into our focus and vision...but it is sometimes delivered in such a generic manner that it is hard to understand the true benefits to the company.
Pros
Great work environment, fair pay and benefits, team atmosphere
Cons
Lack of focus as times, difficult to work within the internal "machinery" of the various organizations.
Mi evaluación consistió en una entrevista de trabajo, demostración de atención al cliente y cierre de ventas y al final resolución de pruebas psicométricas.
Pros
Pago puntual
Cons
Cupo de ventas elevado cuando no se tiene producto para vender
HP is vol van zichzelf. Kritiek wordt alleen in theorie gewaardeerd, in de praktijk wordt alleen de schijn hoog gehouden dat medewerkers belangrijk zijn.
big place and a wonderfull equipment to practice and learn, but the company is so dificult to convert contract employee to HP employee, has a good team to work
Pros
wonderfull building to work
Cons
long time or maybe never convert from contract to HP employee
Esta empresa discrimina terriblemente a las personas que no tienen planta fija, abusa del exceso de trabajo y ha puesto en riesgo la salud de muchas personas al tener mala planeación y uso de tecnologías lo que hace que los empleados tengan dificultades enormes para desempeñar sua actividades. Adicional, las palancas y el uso de malos métodos de promoción son muy comunes, si eres bueno en tu trabajo no importa, si le caes bien a la gente correcta si importa.
Pros
Sueldo mejor a otras empresas
Cons
Falta de liderazgo y estrés laboral
Once upon a time it's great company now it's became poor.now it's not correct to start up carrear with hp.Management target to reduce the resources
Ambiente lavorativo molto tranquillo,colleghi simpatici e andavo a lavoro molto volentieri....stavo molto bene,peccato che fosse un lavoro stagionale
Pros
Massima gentilezza da parte di tutti a partore dai colleghi al capo dell azienda sempre disponibile
Cons
Nessuno
I am contractual at HP. I enjoy my job but it seems that HP does not readily bring on new HP employees as I was told at the beginning of my contract. I am a strong part of our team but this does not seem to benefit me as I was told.
This company has been working virtually for years. The expectation is: you work(ed) both in the office and when you arrived home, or before going to the office, virtually to keep up with the demands of your role. Setup for the "new" work dynamics.
Pros
Good benefits; matching 401K; coaching and mentoring environment when you seek it
Cons
Work/Life Balance, Metric lead diversity, limiting growth opportunities for those in "targeted" metric groups, you can easily get locked into your position, limited action taken when discrimination occurs
Enjoyed the atmosphere. Loved the people. Management was a bit much but I got thru it with a great attitude and put my best foot forward. Loved the job. Just wished they paid more.
Pros
Descent hours, great people, turkeys and hams on holidays
Cons
Short breaks, heavy lifting
Fue relativamente buena en el tiempo de cinco años que trabajé para HP
Pros
Buena empresa
Cons
No tengo contras
Worked as a contractor. My first manager was one of the best I have had in decades but the second manager was not as pleasant and was based in a different country so there were cultural differences. The company has a lot of good perks, fun events, and, overall, enjoyable environment. But as a contractor, you may not get to partake in everything which is understandable. And it is extremely difficult to be hired on permanently. But now, in 2020, HP has had to let go of a lot of people. So even as an employee, job security is very low.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Low job security
It was fun at work, knowledgeable process, extra curricular activities done opportunity to learn in different process managers are very supporting encouraging.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Flexible workplace, open door policy, competitive salaries.Strong corporate push to value diversity and inclusion and employee wellbeing.Workplace culture of respect and trust.
Pros
Flexible workplace, open door policy.
Cons
No flexibility on site location, you have to be in a city with a large HP HUB.
  1. Employee reviews