HP Employee Reviews in Dublin

Stressful and difficult workplace
Management makes unrealistic demands on staff and a policy of no pay rise offered on promotion lead to poor management selection and bad decision making. This equates to a very stressful and difficult working environment.
Nice company
Hewlett Packard is a good company to work for if you are motivated, and ambitious
Lot of free online courses, and the managers are always helpful finding a career path
Pros
free cofee
Cons
bad selection in canteen
bonne ambiance
il y avait une bonne ambiance de travail avec les collègues
Pros
bonne dynamique
Cons
pas a l ecoute
Fantastic place to work and Grow
Worked in HP Inc formally HP for over 20 Years, really couldn't ask for a better place to work. Good benefits and opportunities to move and learn in a first class environment. Great work practices and professional setup.

Went through some disruptive changes with different CEO's but the culture remained in tact to a great extent.

In recent years cut back a lot on research and development and became a follower instead of a leader,

Flexible work environment. Sorry to see it closing
Pros
Flexable conditions, open culture, good opportunities for education and development, good benefits, interesting and challenging work
Cons
Not the highest payer but competitive, lost some of its dynamism, Innovative culture and research and development strengths in the last 6-8 years.
Always plenty to learn. Bad day if someone does not learn at least one thing. Lot of scope for improvement. Great people. Management support the workforce.
Pros
Cons
Closing in January 2018
spännande
Spännande uppgifter som gav utmaning i arbetet.

Ges vid förfrågan
Pros
Bonusar
Cons
inte i sverige
They give me opportunity to develop myself. Great place to work. International environment. I loved to work there. Had opportunity to learn lot. Tl and Managers were available to listen you.
To much focus on redundancy not enough on its employees
Good flexible working environment.
You were given time to take training and improve yourself.

Great team people.

Obtaining resource to support testing.

completing successful testing.
Pros
Home working
Cons
to much stretched resources
Good Team members
HP could be a much better place if senior management listened to the people working on the ground. Too much politics in the company for the company to make profit.
Pros
Free Health Care
Cons
Senior Management.
Hard work but Brilliant People , Team Atmosphere
Monday's Crazy, Fridays Pizza :-)
Happy to have worked their, Gained loads of insight into the world of IT(This place helped me make the decision to retrain for a Career in IT)
Pros
Fridays where easy days
Cons
Mondays where Hearth attack days
Proactive and fun workplace
As a customer service agent I learned how to meet and exceed the expectations of every client.

I have assisted all types of customers in all types of settings. Helping in quick solutions within the company procedures.

I had good results working within a team work environment and working under pressure, always reaching all the goals that were given to me.

Great knowledge on Operating Systems, Office applications, Antivirus, Encryption Software Protection.

Flexible, pro-active approach, hardworking, excellent communication and customer service skills, logical problem solving, ability to prioritize and handle multiple issues, responsible and motivated to learn and develop my career by taking new responsibilities and challenges, management skills, understanding of complex business problems and requirements, appreciation of the benefits of software support and maintenance disciplines and processes, based on the ITIL model, customer oriented, working focused in improving user experience and the service levels.
Ambitious workplace with great team work
The job at Hewlett-Packard as a contractor for Convergys/Stream Global was educational as I learned a lot about IT, ISS and also HP itself. I supported customers with HP ProLiant servers in Sweden and in the Benelux countries via cases that I received through a system, called the customers and sent new replacement parts.

I communicated directly to managers, Level 2, dispatch and other teams in Ireland, USA, India, Sweden and within the Benelux. Most of the communication was done in English and through conferences, meetings and in consideration of the customer`s timeframes.

The first month consisted of training in customer service and technical knowledge of servers. I was part of a Swedish team that went live last year and so I completed a few courses so as to become an expert in remote control of servers and different operating systems.
Pros
Great team work
Cons
Work involving and fun workplace
Learn to work constantly focused on the customer, develop the ability to multitask
Place to learn
Answer contacts promptly and professionally (Phone, Emails, Web tickets and on-line chats)
Productive and fun workplace
I work everydaty to offer a professional customer service,for this reason I communicate with other departements, for example fraud,and complaint departements. After that, if the customer who is calling is eligible I sell HP Barclaycard's products. Infact, thanks this role I learnt how to be a good communicator and I improve my sales and problem solving kills.
Sometimes the job is so hard, because the I take almost 80-90 call per day, but my co-workers, professional, amazing and funny people, help me to be positive all the day.
17 years working with HP
I worked as part of a world wide member of the SAP IT team which implemented SAP through out different countries.
Pros
Enjoyed my time with HP
Cons
n/a
Very good experience. Quiet and very good for work. The colleagues are friendly.
Enjoyed working here
Hours were not very reasonable but the staff were really nice
A day in HP
Continental shifts, always lots of work to do but a nice work environment to do it in. Open door policy, management very easy to approach & talk to. Colleagues very easy to work with. Excellent canteen, would return for further contracts.
Very good company and professional management
Very good company and professional management flexible work times and lots of space to learn and develop your technical skills.
Productive workplace.
This company offers a stable place of work. Long hours make part of the job but usually you are recognize about your work.