HP Employee Reviews in Galway

Productive yet fun
A day in HP was a fair day work wise. Always knew in advance what was expected of you so you got on with work and management left you alone. Daily scrum meetings kept everybody in loop and any priority work was sorted out then. Highly recommend HP as a place to work
Productive and fun
I worked as an intern that assisted a team working on various software projects. The people were very friendly and helpful and were very willing to help me learn.
That job was very good for me.
This is a good platform, where I can show my
talent and technical skill.

I really enjoyed working at Hewlett Packard.

That would be great to gain experience and more qualifications in the right place.
nice work place
good flexible working environment.
You were given time to take training and improve yourself.

Great team people.

Obtaining resource to support testing.

completing successful testing.
This was an enjoyable place to work. Everybody worked well together as a team. The manager interacted with employees on a daily basis.
A typical day for me in the Incident Managment Centre in Hewlett Packard, included communicating with internal users and IT Engineers on a daily basis. I learned to priortise IT issues, Time Management Skills, Problem Solving Skills, Communication Skills, Customer Service Skills, Troubleshooting Skills. Support from Co-workers was excellent and teamwork was fantastic. The hardest part of the job was dealing with some impatient users. The most enjoyable part was when IT issues got resolved within service level agreements.
Pros
Clubs and Activities.
Fun work place
Manage day to day running of the Mediaroom Ensure all jobs for current day has shipped Lot of experience working with equipment and ways to work around errors I work well with management and complete all tasks the is required for the running of the Mediaroom I work well together with my co workers and when we are under stress to make a dead line we talk to each other a lot I enjoy my job and do love challenges.
Best Co I ever worked for
Treated employees brilliantly in all aspects of employment. Good pay, conditions, restaurant, Management,
Pleasure to deal with and had great HR Department.
Pros
great atmosphere, pay, rewards
very enjoyable workplace
Enjoyable workplace to work , management very supportive and training at the highest level, very friendly with all staff's
Pros
free park
Cons
n/a
excellent
great company to work for. good employer who focused on business and its employees. great benefits.
Pros
health insurance, pensions
productive
The training acquired during my stint with the company was enormous,
Pros
subsidized meals
Cons
transition to full time
Fast paced, busy environment
The HP Incident Management Center is a hectic, fast-paced environment where there is never a dull moment. The team are hardworking, collaborative group of people with whom it's a pleasure to work.
HP Make it Matter
I had heard many mixed reviews about HP before I applied for the Internship position within the HP SLMS team. However, my experience has been nothing but Great! In fact, I feel that HP Way of Work/Life should be a basis for all IT companies. The people are amazing and the most helpful and happy I have seen in any Business I have worked in. I have great respect for the company and only hope I end up in a company like HP in the future. The learning capabilities are second to none with numerous portals for everything you could possibly think about learning.
Pros
Cons
Not enough time in the day