HP Employee Reviews in Kildare

Found 4 reviews matching the search See all 12,216 reviews
Fun while it lastest
Customer Insights Manager (Current Employee) –  Kildare6 November 2017
Great place to work with a great culture. The Ireland site offered a great opportunity to move laterally as while as up. Ireland site management went above and beyond for their staff. I learned that the people you work with you have the biggest impact on what you can achieve. There truly was a culture of collaboration and wanting the best for your colleagues. Unfortunately they are leaving Ireland.
Pros
Great culture
Cons
leaving Ireland
Incident Manager (Operations Analyst Assistant) (Current Employee) –  Kildare18 April 2016
A positive work environment makes employees feel good about coming to work, and this provides the motivation to sustain them throughout the day.

We work as a team and this make the big difference by the end of the day.
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
Hard to get new position
Challenging and work drivin
Production Operator (Current Employee) –  leixslip Kildare20 June 2014
Was a very good work place with alot of good co-workers,i learned a vast amount of skills in my time working in Hewlett Packard where my leadership skills have grown,the hardest part of my job would have to be working nights after ten years of doing them i need a change.The most enjoyable part would be the rewards i would have got for my efforts and extra work i have done within my work place.
Pros
Free tea and coffee and the experience centre
Cons
shift work