HP Employee Reviews in Kildare

A great place to work but not the best paid. Work life balance was exceptional. Great processes and procedures and training. People stay with HP because of the people, culture and work life balance.
Great place to work with a great culture. The Ireland site offered a great opportunity to move laterally as while as up. Ireland site management went above and beyond for their staff. I learned that the people you work with you have the biggest impact on what you can achieve. There truly was a culture of collaboration and wanting the best for your colleagues. Unfortunately they are leaving Ireland.
Pros
Great culture
Cons
leaving Ireland
A positive work environment makes employees feel good about coming to work, and this provides the motivation to sustain them throughout the day. We work as a team and this make the big difference by the end of the day.
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
Hard to get new position
Was a very good work place with alot of good co-workers,i learned a vast amount of skills in my time working in Hewlett Packard where my leadership skills have grown,the hardest part of my job would have to be working nights after ten years of doing them i need a change.The most enjoyable part would be the rewards i would have got for my efforts and extra work i have done within my work place.
Pros
Free tea and coffee and the experience centre
Cons
shift work