HP logo
HP

HP Employee Reviews in Kildare, County Kildare

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 12,854 reviews

Relaxed, no pressure

Great company and culture, great management, very professional in what they do. Great opportunities for people, support for operators in what they do. Team building exercises are also very good.

Pros

Relaxed

Cons

More cross training

Great work life balance

A great place to work but not the best paid. Work life balance was exceptional. Great processes and procedures and training. People stay with HP because of the people, culture and work life balance.

Fun while it lastest

Great place to work with a great culture. The Ireland site offered a great opportunity to move laterally as while as up. Ireland site management went above and beyond for their staff. I learned that the people you work with you have the biggest impact on what you can achieve. There truly was a culture of collaboration and wanting the best for your colleagues. Unfortunately they are leaving Ireland.

Pros

Great culture

Cons

leaving Ireland

A positive work environment makes employees feel good about coming to work, and this provides the motivation to sustain them throughout the day. We work as a team and this make the big difference by the end of the day.

Pros

Good atmosphere

Cons

Hard to get new position

Challenging and work drivin

Was a very good work place with alot of good co-workers,i learned a vast amount of skills in my time working in Hewlett Packard where my leadership skills have grown,the hardest part of my job would have to be working nights after ten years of doing them i need a change.The most enjoyable part would be the rewards i would have got for my efforts and extra work i have done within my work place.

Pros

Free tea and coffee and the experience centre

Cons

shift work

• HP