HP logo
HP

HP Employee Reviews in Leixlip, County Kildare

Found 75 reviews matching the searchSee all 12,853 reviews

Great teamwork

Supper place to work, great teams and well managed. Good education and training. Nice canteen and gym. Travel if you want it. Working on world wide teams

Pros

Cons

Does not pay amoung the leaders

Excellent Company to work for

Excellent work life balance, completely supported by management. Culture is so good. Freedom to work on projects you are interested in. Pay could be better but benefits make up for it.

You are given support to perform well and allowed the latitude to do the job.

The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the delight when I deliver a piece of new functionality. The hardest part of the job is having to deliver something on a stretch goal. The workplace culture is an open door policy so anyone can talk to anyone and put an idea to senior management.

Enjoyed my work

Worked as a safety officer and quality control,hewlitt packard p was a very good company to their employees and always acknowledged the work the employees put in,

Non stressful and friendly environment.

I found my time working in Hewlett Packard to be great experience and friendly well educated people. The culture within the company was very good. The on-site catering facilities also very good.

Productive and Fun Workplace

I found my role in CDS Ireland to be very interesting with a lot of technical infrastructure to learn and with a good IT networks team based on site. The facilities are excellent with a fully equipped gym.

The cpmpany is very flexiblein the work force.

When i was working in HP thimgs were very good and the enviroment wasvery condusive to the extend that you never think you want to live. The poeple you are working with were very friendly and lovely carering to one another. It was an international company with high diversity and flexibility.

Good organisational culture.

An organisation with an excellent work culture.An organisation I greatly enjoyed working for. I learned a great deal regarding procurement and supply chain management and stock control and management in a very dynamic manufacturing environment.

Pros

Excellant facilities.

Cons

Limited advancement prospects.

Ambiente bueno, internacional y professional

• Answer contacts promptly and professionally • Log/Validate all contacts Call Handling Database • Resolve customer problems using the relevant tools and systems • Manage end to end all calls logged, providing regular updates to customers on call status • Invoke Escalation Procedures within defined time frames • Work to achieve individual and team goals • To comply/complete desk specific or ad-hoc request/tasks Mentor new hires. • Ensure Quality standards are adhered to in regards to both Cases & Calls. • Live documentation validation • Protect confidential and sensitive information and materials • Observe strict compliance to licensing, copyright and trademark legislation • Accomplish other duties as required • Pro-actively seek support from escalation team via. • Escalate tickets to escalation team for validation and further escalation. • Monitor ticket queues and handle tickets appropriately • Provide support to multiple desks

Great people, Terrible HR and management

Great place to work, people are so nice and there's alot of out of hours team building i.e partys etc Management are very separate. Awful sense of management feeling better the the rest and do not take individual situations on board. Do not take personal matters into account and expect you to work extra with no reward. No compassion and will throw you out as they please.

Pros

Good people, Jobs easy

Cons

Terrible pay, Bad management. Over worked

Interesting experience of a busy work environment

Experience was very good and sometimes even fun. Work environment was mostly friendly and exiting and despite sometimes was way fast-paced you wouldn't miss any of the many parties arranged from time to time, like the pizza / cake specials, Christmas / Halloween events, and many others. Overall a fantastic stage of my life I wouldn't think twice to do it again.

Pros

Good Pension Scheme, Free lunches, Big Fun

Cons

High Pressure, Carreer Advancements Not Easy

Working closely with CMO’s and delivering there every need, getting all the support that you need and never missing a dead line, working for HP we had to bring in materials from all over the world,

Badly Strucutured

The company was in transition, and wasnt sure where it was going. Looking for an identity while not sure it wanted employees and eventually pulled out of Ireland.

excellent place to work

I worked there for 17 years in various roles. However the manufacturing site has closed, and I, along with my colleagues were made redundant. I would have loved to be still working there, however business needs within the organisation and the overall reduction in printing led to its closure.

Pros

health insurance, pension. Excellent staff. Canteen on site.

Cons

Long hours, sometimes at weekends

worked on a production line job sharing

very hard work working a 12 hour shift 1 day and 1 night per week not much job satisfaction good benefits and good pay so that made up for it. left to start own business

Fun place to work. Great atmosphere with people and management. Flexible time due family or college. Supportive while pursuing higher education. Low salary.

Busy, varied, team based and fun and supportive people

HP was a great environment to work in, you always have the support of your work colleagues, Management were helpful and the buzz around was good up to the end. The most important part for me was the people I interacted with and the team I worked in, they were all fantastic and this made it a great place to work.

Pros

Employees

Cons

Salary and befits fell behind the average in Ireland

I did work there for 3 years and i would recommend to everyone. I am sorry it is closed now. It was great place to work,nice,friendly staff,good atmosphere.

Great place to work, Hard work, but flexible

This was a great place to work, where you were allowed and empowered to get the work done.Great flexibility and trust to project manage jobs and teams to provide end goal solutions.Great Team inter-actions, involvement and support.

Pros

Great flexibility to get the work done

Cons

We had to close down.

Great Workplace

Great place to work ,great team and people surround.Working in many different areas so lots training has been given,always learn new skills and procedures.

so so

Lot of job to do, have to be organized. Solve issue and find solution all the time. Need to be flexible. don't count your hours and you won't get any compensation
  • HP