HP Employee Reviews for Incident Manager

Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 12,216 reviews
Incident Manager (Operations Analyst Assistant) (Current Employee) –  Kildare18 April 2016
A positive work environment makes employees feel good about coming to work, and this provides the motivation to sustain them throughout the day.

We work as a team and this make the big difference by the end of the day.
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
Hard to get new position
productive
Incident Manager (Former Employee) –  galway23 September 2014
The training acquired during my stint with the company was enormous,
Pros
subsidized meals
Cons
transition to full time
Fast paced, busy environment
Major Incident Manager, Incident Management Centre (Current Employee) –  Galway10 September 2014
The HP Incident Management Center is a hectic, fast-paced environment where there is never a dull moment. The team are hardworking, collaborative group of people with whom it's a pleasure to work.
Proactive and fun workplace
Backup Incident Outage Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dublin, D13 August 2014
As a customer service agent I learned how to meet and exceed the expectations of every client.

I have assisted all types of customers in all types of settings. Helping in quick solutions within the company procedures.

I had good results working within a team work environment and working under pressure, always reaching all the goals that were given to me.

Great knowledge on Operating Systems, Office applications, Antivirus, Encryption Software Protection.

Flexible, pro-active approach, hardworking, excellent communication and customer service skills, logical problem solving, ability to prioritize and handle multiple issues, responsible and motivated to learn and develop my career by taking new responsibilities and challenges, management skills, understanding of complex business problems and requirements, appreciation of the benefits of software support and maintenance disciplines and processes, based on the ITIL model, customer oriented, working focused in improving user experience and the service levels.