HP Employee Reviews for Incident Manager

A typical day for me in the Incident Managment Centre in Hewlett Packard, included communicating with internal users and IT Engineers on a daily basis. I learned to priortise IT issues, Time Management Skills, Problem Solving Skills, Communication Skills, Customer Service Skills, Troubleshooting Skills. Support from Co-workers was excellent and teamwork was fantastic. The hardest part of the job was dealing with some impatient users. The most enjoyable part was when IT issues got resolved within service level agreements.
Pros
Clubs and Activities.
A positive work environment makes employees feel good about coming to work, and this provides the motivation to sustain them throughout the day. We work as a team and this make the big difference by the end of the day.
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
Hard to get new position
The training acquired during my stint with the company was enormous,
Pros
subsidized meals
Cons
transition to full time
The HP Incident Management Center is a hectic, fast-paced environment where there is never a dull moment. The team are hardworking, collaborative group of people with whom it's a pleasure to work.
As a customer service agent I learned how to meet and exceed the expectations of every client. I have assisted all types of customers in all types of settings. Helping in quick solutions within the company procedures. I had good results working within a team work environment and working under pressure, always reaching all the goals that were given to me. Great knowledge on Operating Systems, Office applications, Antivirus, Encryption Software Protection. Flexible, pro-active approach, hardworking, excellent communication and customer service skills, logical problem solving, ability to prioritize and handle multiple issues, responsible and motivated to learn and develop my career by taking new responsibilities and challenges, management skills, understanding of complex business problems and requirements, appreciation of the benefits of software support and maintenance disciplines and processes, based on the ITIL model, customer oriented, working focused in improving user experience and the service levels.
  1. Incident Manager