HP logo

HP Employee Reviews for Infrastructure Engineer

Work-life balance

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 12,843 reviews

Good Workplace

A good work place with better learning opportunities and good scope to grow in multiple professional aspects. I liked the work culture of the company.

About Self InSHort Compentency

• Penetration testing • Incident handling and management • Knowledge of Information Security frameworks and standards • Communications Security Management • Compliance • Configuration Management • Encryption • Information Assurance • Information Resources Strategy and Planning • Asset management • Information Security Architecture • Risk Management • Technology Awareness • Vulnerabilities Assessment

Pros

nothing free

Cons

burdened employees

Fun with Work.

When everyone had collected their Avaya id but I didn't get on the very 1st day of the project. From the day 1 I had started learning. Interpersonal skills, Communication skills and lot more. Management was good! Co-workers were amazing with enormous amount hidden talent. Hardest part was to "Handle escalation call in the absence of Manger during weekend shifts. I enjoyed most of my time at work place.

Pros

Free Beverages, Transport.

Cons

Lot of Politics.

Very Production, great colleages

HP has been a fantastic place to work, the main skills I have enhanced in the last couple of years have been supervision, planning/managing projects. I have also worked in forming a great working relationship with other teams within the infrastructure support team to enable us all to complete projects on time.

Productive and Knowledge enriching

A company where all the employees are rendered equal, a wokplace where we dispose use of sir and madam. Even the highest designated managers prefer their names to be called. A fun and frolic filled environment. The Managers are buddies who help at every step and guide the common employees for seamless functioning.

Pros

Team Outings, Compensatory offs, Work from home, adequate sick leaves

Cons

no comments