HP

Operations Associate3 reviews
Ireland3 reviews

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 12,970 reviews

excellent place to work

I worked there for 17 years in various roles. However the manufacturing site has closed, and I, along with my colleagues were made redundant. I would have loved to be still working there, however business needs within the organisation and the overall reduction in printing led to its closure.

Pros

health insurance, pension. Excellent staff. Canteen on site.

Cons

Long hours, sometimes at weekends

That job was very good for me.

This is a good platform, where I can show my talent and technical skill. I really enjoyed working at Hewlett Packard. That would be great to gain experience and more qualifications in the right place.

Excellent

Outstanding place to work. I currently work as the onsite specialist for RMA’s & Credit generation and follow through to book in for all EMEA region within Order operations department. I liaise with Supply Chain and warehouse partners to ensure effective closure of all RMA/credit cases. I also deal with AP payments, generate Stock Rotations each Quarter for our Distributors and deal with many ad hoc duties that arise within the department.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HP?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • HP
  • Operations Associate
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?