HP Employee Reviews for Production Operator

3.6Pay & Benefits
Found 4 reviews matching the search See all 12,216 reviews
Great Workplace
Production operator (Former Employee) –  Leixlip, County Kildare2 May 2018
Great place to work ,great team and people surround.Working in many different areas so lots training has been given,always learn new skills and procedures.
hewlett packard
Production Operator and Systematic Trainer (Former Employee) –  Leixlip, County Kildare2 January 2018
I started off my job as an Operator in the cleanroom intermediate assembly area. The role involved being trained in areas of print head manufacturing. I was fully trained in the Stake, Bake, H.V.I.E inspection, and Bond process. I was chosen to act as the safety curator for the entire area. From there I was promoted to Systematic trainer. This role involved the training off all new people in the area, and updating systems and manuals to ISO standards using such tools as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Challenging and work drivin
Production Operator (Current Employee) –  leixslip Kildare20 June 2014
Was a very good work place with alot of good co-workers,i learned a vast amount of skills in my time working in Hewlett Packard where my leadership skills have grown,the hardest part of my job would have to be working nights after ten years of doing them i need a change.The most enjoyable part would be the rewards i would have got for my efforts and extra work i have done within my work place.
Pros
Free tea and coffee and the experience centre
Cons
shift work