HP logo
HP

HP Employee Reviews for Technical Support Analyst

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 12,853 reviews

Great people, Terrible HR and management

Great place to work, people are so nice and there's alot of out of hours team building i.e partys etc Management are very separate. Awful sense of management feeling better the the rest and do not take individual situations on board. Do not take personal matters into account and expect you to work extra with no reward. No compassion and will throw you out as they please.

Pros

Good people, Jobs easy

Cons

Terrible pay, Bad management. Over worked

so so

Lot of job to do, have to be organized. Solve issue and find solution all the time. Need to be flexible. don't count your hours and you won't get any compensation

Very good workplace

Working at H-P is very good. I enjoyed every minute at H-P. I really enjoy the technical part and learning how to fix a broken software or a physical item over the phone.

Hard work but Brilliant People , Team Atmosphere

Monday's Crazy, Fridays Pizza :-) Happy to have worked their, Gained loads of insight into the world of IT(This place helped me make the decision to retrain for a Career in IT)

Pros

Fridays where easy days

Cons

Mondays where Hearth attack days

Place to learn

Answer contacts promptly and professionally (Phone, Emails, Web tickets and on-line chats)

Very good experience. Quiet and very good for work. The colleagues are friendly.

personal development experience

A typical day at work includes answering calls and emails from users, and help them fix their issues with their PCs.I have learned about the management of Windows, AS400, Active Directory, Remote Connect, Lotus Notes, Mainframe, HTPX/MCSS, UTPX, COH, DOH accounts and passwords. My co-workers are very helpful and friendly. The hardest part of the job are the night-shifts, but at the same time I pushed my limits and learned a lot.

Pros

young and joyful team

Cons

distance from home
  • HP