HP

Clear
3.6Pay & benefits

Found 35 reviews matching the searchSee all 12,992 reviews

productive and social

happy to work in HP, good working conditions, free lunch, free gym, good atmosphere, social events, salary acceptable, but could be better. Overall I recommend

Pros

free gym

Cons

Night shifts

Terrible wages

After working for a period of time I was asked if I would like a full time position, which I was so delighted to be asked..To my dismay I found myself on basically minimum wage which shift allowance made it just tolerable...Constantly tired working 12 hrs shifts...I for one was absolutely delighted when the plant closed...It is no wonder H.P got into so much trouble....

Pros

Good friends...

Cons

Little pay for long hours

Excellent Company to work for

Excellent work life balance, completely supported by management. Culture is so good. Freedom to work on projects you are interested in. Pay could be better but benefits make up for it.

The cpmpany is very flexiblein the work force.

When i was working in HP thimgs were very good and the enviroment wasvery condusive to the extend that you never think you want to live. The poeple you are working with were very friendly and lovely carering to one another. It was an international company with high diversity and flexibility.

good company

It was a long time since I worked here so I cant give an accurate description.its a good company that would do better without their hiring agency who are taking half the wages of the employees

Great Company . Has its ups and downs but better in recent years.

Great Experience . Lots of roles to move or advance into . Good Benefits . Salaries are below norm for the industry. Great Culture Hardest part of the job can be bureaucracy Best part is the people

worked on a production line job sharing

very hard work working a 12 hour shift 1 day and 1 night per week not much job satisfaction good benefits and good pay so that made up for it. left to start own business

Fun place to work. Great atmosphere with people and management. Flexible time due family or college. Supportive while pursuing higher education. Low salary.

Busy, varied, team based and fun and supportive people

HP was a great environment to work in, you always have the support of your work colleagues, Management were helpful and the buzz around was good up to the end. The most important part for me was the people I interacted with and the team I worked in, they were all fantastic and this made it a great place to work.

Pros

Employees

Cons

Salary and befits fell behind the average in Ireland

A great place to work . The best people you could hope to work with.

HP was the best place I have worked for in my working life so far. I found I was supported by my mangers with all further training I wanted to do. I was able to grow my abilities and career with all the training courses I needed for my job requirements.

Pros

Free tea & coffie free parking free gym

so so

Lot of job to do, have to be organized. Solve issue and find solution all the time. Need to be flexible. don't count your hours and you won't get any compensation

Decent enough company to work for

High pressure environment.. Overtime expected Relocation required or potential job loss Focus on cost rather than people Good benefits Work/Life Balance needs to be worked out with manager

Perfect work place

Very good place of work. Great atmosphere, frendly management, 12 hours shift's but that's not a problem at all, time is flying. Big canteen with good and cheap food.

Fantastic place to work and Grow

Worked in HP Inc formally HP for over 20 Years, really couldn't ask for a better place to work. Good benefits and opportunities to move and learn in a first class environment. Great work practices and professional setup. Went through some disruptive changes with different CEO's but the culture remained in tact to a great extent. In recent years cut back a lot on research and development and became a follower instead of a leader, Flexible work environment. Sorry to see it closing

Pros

Flexable conditions, open culture, good opportunities for education and development, good benefits, interesting and challenging work

Cons

Not the highest payer but competitive, lost some of its dynamism, Innovative culture and research and development strengths in the last 6-8 years.

Commerciële icter met veel klantenservice ervaring

Heb een fijne tijd gehad hele fijne manager en leuke collega’s

Pros

Gratis koffie

Cons

In het buitenland

Nice company to work with

Its very nice company to work, working on full agile environment and latest tools. Had great experience working with. Very nice management, great benefits and work env.

spännande

Spännande uppgifter som gav utmaning i arbetet. Ges vid förfrågan

Pros

Bonusar

Cons

inte i sverige

interesting place to work

the job was interesting and I got a chance to learn a lot of new things and gain experience in many areas. we were a tight knit group there and helped each-other out when needed, and had a life outside work too.

Pros

chances to get experience and practical work

Cons

salary was too low

Loved HP

Just loved working with HP great dynamic place to work, great people, great benefits, overall a very pleasant work experience. Room for advancement within the company.

Pros

colleagues, culture

Cons

work hard but play hard

Hp

Excellent place to work. Great people. Role has changed over the years as the site has transformed from manufacturing to R & D and outsourcing. Good benefits package Life insurance, pension & medical.

Pros

Benefits package

Cons

Job Security

A great place to work and learn .

I great place to work . A culture that drives employee to act and think for themselfs without fear of negetive affects . Management are approachable allways willing to listen and help .

Pros

The work life balance is very good

Cons

Salary may lag behind similar multinationals

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement