HP Employee Review

This was an enjoyable place to work. Everybody worked well together as a team. The manager interacted with employees on a daily basis.
Incident Manager (Former Employee) –  Galway23 May 2016
A typical day for me in the Incident Managment Centre in Hewlett Packard, included communicating with internal users and IT Engineers on a daily basis. I learned to priortise IT issues, Time Management Skills, Problem Solving Skills, Communication Skills, Customer Service Skills, Troubleshooting Skills. Support from Co-workers was excellent and teamwork was fantastic. The hardest part of the job was dealing with some impatient users. The most enjoyable part was when IT issues got resolved within service level agreements.
Pros
Clubs and Activities.

Other HP Employee Reviews

Productive yet fun
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Galway25 November 2019
A day in HP was a fair day work wise. Always knew in advance what was expected of you so you got on with work and management left you alone. Daily scrum meetings kept everybody in loop and any priority work was sorted out then. Highly recommend HP as a place to work
Good organisational culture.
Procurement Manager (Former Employee) –  Leixlip, County Kildare11 October 2019
An organisation with an excellent work culture.An organisation I greatly enjoyed working for. I learned a great deal regarding procurement and supply chain management and stock control and management in a very dynamic manufacturing environment.
Pros
Excellant facilities.
Cons
Limited advancement prospects.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HP. Our community is ready to answer.

54.5K