HP Employee Review

Generally a very good place to work
Procurement Supply Chain Specialist (Current Employee) –  Leixlip, County Kildare11 April 2016
I would rate HP as a very good place to work. Hours were flexible for my job. People are mostly easy to deal with. I am leaving because I got a voluntary redundancy package and I would like a new challenge elsewhere.
I would have 2-3 hours of meetings per day. The rest of the day I would manage my own time to cover all my duties.
I learned to procure various types of materials with different challenges such as long lead times, expiry dates, inventory management. I worked closely with planning and logistics so I got a basic understanding of their jobs as well.
My current manager is very fair and honest. However senior management do not inspire confidence for the future of the company so it seems like a good time to take the opportunity and leave.
Most of my co-workers are very easy to work with.
The hardest part is dealing with the Asia sites due to some cultural differences in work practice. However, it is mostly positive to be fair.
The social element is the most enjoyable part. I would have friends that I meet occasionally outside of work. Much easier to work with people you are friendly with.
Pros
Co-workers, sometimes lunch vouchers, flexible hours, work from home.
Cons
Dealing with other time zones. Promotion opportunities limited.

Other HP Employee Reviews

Productive yet fun
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Galway25 November 2019
A day in HP was a fair day work wise. Always knew in advance what was expected of you so you got on with work and management left you alone. Daily scrum meetings kept everybody in loop and any priority work was sorted out then. Highly recommend HP as a place to work
Good organisational culture.
Procurement Manager (Former Employee) –  Leixlip, County Kildare11 October 2019
An organisation with an excellent work culture.An organisation I greatly enjoyed working for. I learned a great deal regarding procurement and supply chain management and stock control and management in a very dynamic manufacturing environment.
Pros
Excellant facilities.
Cons
Limited advancement prospects.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HP. Our community is ready to answer.

54.5K