HP Employee Review

An exciting day to day adventure. Every day was different from the previous one.

12 March 2013
Through my work with HP Company, I have acquired the technical and practical knowledge of cash movement, money management and investment banking.
I have acquired considerable experience dealing with many strong issues, global ones and local ones.

This job was very dynamic. It required constant improvement and self- development and I loved it!

I have enjoyed working with the staff and I have learned so much about the challenges of the industry.
13 May 2020
Principal Engineer (Former Employee) - Leixlip, County Kildare
Supper place to work, great teams and well managed. Good education and training. Nice canteen and gym. Travel if you want it. Working on world wide teams
Pros
Cons
Does not pay amoung the leaders
30 March 2020
Project Manager (Former Employee) - Leixlip, County Kildare
Excellent work life balance, completely supported by management. Culture is so good. Freedom to work on projects you are interested in. Pay could be better but benefits make up for it.
19 March 2020
Web developer (Former Employee) - Leixlip, County Kildare
The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the delight when I deliver a piece of new functionality. The hardest part of the job is having to deliver something on a stretch goal. The workplace culture is an open door policy so anyone can talk to anyone and put an idea to senior management.