Here to help: Coronavirus update

HP Employee Reviews

Ireland128 reviews
Great teamwork
Supper place to work, great teams and well managed. Good education and training. Nice canteen and gym. Travel if you want it. Working on world wide teams
Pros
Cons
Does not pay amoung the leaders
worked on a production line job sharing
very hard work working a 12 hour shift 1 day and 1 night per week
not much job satisfaction good benefits and good pay so that made up for it. left to start own business
Fun place to work. Great atmosphere with people and management. Flexible time due family or college. Supportive while pursuing higher education. Low salary.
Busy, varied, team based and fun and supportive people
HP was a great environment to work in, you always have the support of your work colleagues, Management were helpful and the buzz around was good up to the end.

The most important part for me was the people I interacted with and the team I worked in, they were all fantastic and this made it a great place to work.
Pros
Employees
Cons
Salary and befits fell behind the average in Ireland
A great place to work . The best people you could hope to work with.
HP was the best place I have worked for in my working life so far. I found I was supported by my mangers with all further training I wanted to do. I was able to grow my abilities and career with all the training courses I needed for my job requirements.
Pros
Free tea & coffie free parking free gym
Cons
I did work there for 3 years and i would recommend to everyone. I am sorry it is closed now. It was great place to work,nice,friendly staff,good atmosphere.
Great place to work, Hard work, but flexible
This was a great place to work, where you were allowed and empowered to get the work done.
Great flexibility and trust to project manage jobs and teams to provide end goal solutions.

Great Team inter-actions, involvement and support.
Pros
Great flexibility to get the work done
Cons
We had to close down.
Great Workplace
Great place to work ,great team and people surround.Working in many different areas so lots training has been given,always learn new skills and procedures.
so so
Lot of job to do, have to be organized. Solve issue and find solution all the time. Need to be flexible. don't count your hours and you won't get any compensation
Nice company
Hewlett Packard is a good company to work for if you are motivated, and ambitious
Lot of free online courses, and the managers are always helpful finding a career path
Pros
free cofee
Cons
bad selection in canteen
Great work life balance
A great place to work but not the best paid. Work life balance was exceptional. Great processes and procedures and training. People stay with HP because of the people, culture and work life balance.
fun place to work
fun place, good hours, liked the work.Everyone was willing to help each other. Some great laughs, even when working 12 hr shifts.
Management were very good too, nice bunch of people.
Pros
people
Cons
money
Great Place to work, very big on work life balance and opportunities to advance and move to other areas. Local management at all times kept you informed on plans.
Decent enough company to work for
High pressure environment..
Overtime expected

Relocation required or potential job loss

Focus on cost rather than people

Good benefits

Work/Life Balance needs to be worked out with manager
Busy motivated environment
3 cycle shift work
30,000 including shift allownce

Management where very open and easy to work with.

We work with people from all diffrent companys

Hardest part is leaving

Working as a team
Pros
lunch vouchers
Cons
shift work
hewlett packard
I started off my job as an Operator in the cleanroom intermediate assembly area. The role involved being trained in areas of print head manufacturing. I was fully trained in the Stake, Bake, H.V.I.E inspection, and Bond process. I was chosen to act as the safety curator for the entire area. From there I was promoted to Systematic trainer. This role involved the training off all new people in the area, and updating systems and manuals to ISO standards using such tools as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Perfect work place
Very good place of work. Great atmosphere, frendly management, 12 hours shift's but that's not a problem at all, time is flying. Big canteen with good and cheap food.
Best Place to work
The people are its best asset. Various areas of work. Shift work. Great work life balance. Great Culture and diversity. Management were very approachable. Family was valued.
Pros
The People/The Culture
Cons
Its closing in Leixlip
bonne ambiance
il y avait une bonne ambiance de travail avec les collègues
Pros
bonne dynamique
Cons
pas a l ecoute
Fantastic place to work and Grow
Worked in HP Inc formally HP for over 20 Years, really couldn't ask for a better place to work. Good benefits and opportunities to move and learn in a first class environment. Great work practices and professional setup.

Went through some disruptive changes with different CEO's but the culture remained in tact to a great extent.

In recent years cut back a lot on research and development and became a follower instead of a leader,

Flexible work environment. Sorry to see it closing
Pros
Flexable conditions, open culture, good opportunities for education and development, good benefits, interesting and challenging work
Cons
Not the highest payer but competitive, lost some of its dynamism, Innovative culture and research and development strengths in the last 6-8 years.
Fun while it lastest
Great place to work with a great culture. The Ireland site offered a great opportunity to move laterally as while as up. Ireland site management went above and beyond for their staff. I learned that the people you work with you have the biggest impact on what you can achieve. There truly was a culture of collaboration and wanting the best for your colleagues. Unfortunately they are leaving Ireland.
Pros
Great culture
Cons
leaving Ireland