HP Employee Reviews

Supper place to work, great teams and well managed. Good education and training. Nice canteen and gym. Travel if you want it. Working on world wide teams
Pros
Cons
Does not pay amoung the leaders
Great place to work with a great culture. The Ireland site offered a great opportunity to move laterally as while as up. Ireland site management went above and beyond for their staff. I learned that the people you work with you have the biggest impact on what you can achieve. There truly was a culture of collaboration and wanting the best for your colleagues. Unfortunately they are leaving Ireland.
Pros
Great culture
Cons
leaving Ireland
Heb een fijne tijd gehad hele fijne manager en leuke collega’s
Pros
Gratis koffie
Cons
In het buitenland
Good work life balance, varied work but requiring global acumen and negotiation skills to succeed. HP senior management are buoyant in 2107 after years of poor performance. it remains to be seen if they have merely cut cost or have reinvented the company.
Always plenty to learn. Bad day if someone does not learn at least one thing. Lot of scope for improvement. Great people. Management support the workforce.
Pros
Cons
Closing in January 2018
Good company in which to build a career. Plenty of opportunity for career growth. Also there is the possibility to change careers as HP has many different roles and geographic locations
• Great people, • Very flexible work practices. • Can work across many areas. • Very interested in personal development. • Good social life, team building. • Challenging work. • Good open door policy, can talk with all levels of the organisation.
Pros
People
Cons
pay
Productive and Fun Workplace. Good work life balance. Work is varied, challenging and interesting. High tolerance level for ambiguity required given the job variety.
Its very nice company to work, working on full agile environment and latest tools. Had great experience working with. Very nice management, great benefits and work env.
very little micromanaging of your work , and it gives you scope to focus and figure out issue areas in a positive way. Due to the large size of the business it can be difficult to drive product innovation
Pros
work life balance
Cons
difficult to influence new/big changes
I worked as an intern that assisted a team working on various software projects. The people were very friendly and helpful and were very willing to help me learn.
Spännande uppgifter som gav utmaning i arbetet. Ges vid förfrågan
Pros
Bonusar
Cons
inte i sverige
the job was interesting and I got a chance to learn a lot of new things and gain experience in many areas. we were a tight knit group there and helped each-other out when needed, and had a life outside work too.
Pros
chances to get experience and practical work
Cons
salary was too low
Hewlett Packard was a great place to work. It was well managed. As it was a production site and was shift work, it eventually lost out to cheaper location.
Pros
Great staff and good managers.
Cons
Shift work involving nights not healthy.
Really good place to work, they look after their staff very well. Pity it's closing down as I would have liked to return. I do not think there will be many ore jobs available there though
Just loved working with HP great dynamic place to work, great people, great benefits, overall a very pleasant work experience. Room for advancement within the company.
Pros
colleagues, culture
Cons
work hard but play hard
I've experienced different kind of job with HP. There is no hardest part on this job except maybe one thing. Sometimes you get sleepy but they got gym there,so you can go and shake yourself a bit on breaks.
They give me opportunity to develop myself. Great place to work. International environment. I loved to work there. Had opportunity to learn lot. Tl and Managers were available to listen you.
Losing manufacturing to Asia for several years. Not growing development opportunities to compensate, despite intentions to do so. Also under pressure from US sites for development work.
Pros
Work/Life balance & culture.
Cons
Average pay, fewer opportunities.
a great company to work for back around 2000. but since then the plant in leixlip has been slowly winding down. all manufacturing jobs will have moved to the far east by the end of 2017. morale is at rock bottom and everyone is just waiting for the lump.
Pros
good facilities, great people, laid back atmosphere, safe clean work environment
Cons
pay is very bad
This is a good platform, where I can show my talent and technical skill. I really enjoyed working at Hewlett Packard. That would be great to gain experience and more qualifications in the right place.
  1. Employee reviews