Here to help
Coronavirus update

HP Employee Reviews

Ireland128 reviews
Great teamwork
Supper place to work, great teams and well managed. Good education and training. Nice canteen and gym. Travel if you want it. Working on world wide teams
Pros
Cons
Does not pay amoung the leaders
Excellent
Outstanding place to work. I currently work as the onsite specialist for RMA’s & Credit generation and follow through to book in for all EMEA region within Order operations department. I liaise with Supply Chain and warehouse partners to ensure effective closure of all RMA/credit cases. I also deal with AP payments, generate Stock Rotations each Quarter for our Distributors and deal with many ad hoc duties that arise within the department.
nice work place
good flexible working environment.
You were given time to take training and improve yourself.

Great team people.

Obtaining resource to support testing.

completing successful testing.
To much focus on redundancy not enough on its employees
Good flexible working environment.
You were given time to take training and improve yourself.

Great team people.

Obtaining resource to support testing.

completing successful testing.
Pros
Home working
Cons
to much stretched resources
Very good workplace
Working at H-P is very good.
I enjoyed every minute at H-P.

I really enjoy the technical part and learning how to fix a broken software or a physical item over the phone.
Working @ HPE
experience has been good however, the management needs to invest in their staff a lot more.

no development

lack of trust in staffs

too many cuts
Pros
overall good company
Cons
development and career wise, not advisable
This was an enjoyable place to work. Everybody worked well together as a team. The manager interacted with employees on a daily basis.
A typical day for me in the Incident Managment Centre in Hewlett Packard, included communicating with internal users and IT Engineers on a daily basis. I learned to priortise IT issues, Time Management Skills, Problem Solving Skills, Communication Skills, Customer Service Skills, Troubleshooting Skills. Support from Co-workers was excellent and teamwork was fantastic. The hardest part of the job was dealing with some impatient users. The most enjoyable part was when IT issues got resolved within service level agreements.
Pros
Clubs and Activities.
A positive work environment makes employees feel good about coming to work, and this provides the motivation to sustain them throughout the day.

We work as a team and this make the big difference by the end of the day.
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
Hard to get new position
Generally a very good place to work
I would rate HP as a very good place to work. Hours were flexible for my job. People are mostly easy to deal with. I am leaving because I got a voluntary redundancy package and I would like a new challenge elsewhere.
I would have 2-3 hours of meetings per day. The rest of the day I would manage my own time to cover all my duties.

I learned to procure various types of materials with different challenges such as long lead times, expiry dates, inventory management. I worked closely with planning and logistics so I got a basic understanding of their jobs as well.

My current manager is very fair and honest. However senior management do not inspire confidence for the future of the company so it seems like a good time to take the opportunity and leave.

Most of my co-workers are very easy to work with.

The hardest part is dealing with the Asia sites due to some cultural differences in work practice. However, it is mostly positive to be fair.

The social element is the most enjoyable part. I would have friends that I meet occasionally outside of work. Much easier to work with people you are friendly with.
Pros
Co-workers, sometimes lunch vouchers, flexible hours, work from home.
Cons
Dealing with other time zones. Promotion opportunities limited.
Hp
Excellent place to work.
Great people.

Role has changed over the years as the site has transformed from manufacturing to R & D and outsourcing.

Good benefits package Life insurance, pension & medical.
Pros
Benefits package
Cons
Job Security
Cpl
If you see "CPL" associated with any job offer - steer clear.
Jobs are advertised as being offered by a company then one discovers a multi-layered wage shaving scheme that basically

results in the minimum wage (at best).

No viable training

No welcome

Disrespectful colleagues

No information is made available

Assisting clients with their IT problems is fun and challenging

No positive notes on HP customer service through CPL
Good Team members
HP could be a much better place if senior management listened to the people working on the ground. Too much politics in the company for the company to make profit.
Pros
Free Health Care
Cons
Senior Management.
Fun work place
Manage day to day running of the Mediaroom Ensure all jobs for current day has shipped Lot of experience working with equipment and ways to work around errors I work well with management and complete all tasks the is required for the running of the Mediaroom I work well together with my co workers and when we are under stress to make a dead line we talk to each other a lot I enjoy my job and do love challenges.
A great place to work and learn .
I great place to work . A culture that drives employee to act and think for themselfs without fear of negetive affects . Management are approachable allways willing to listen and help .
Pros
The work life balance is very good
Cons
Salary may lag behind similar multinationals
Best Co I ever worked for
Treated employees brilliantly in all aspects of employment. Good pay, conditions, restaurant, Management,
Pleasure to deal with and had great HR Department.
Pros
great atmosphere, pay, rewards
very enjoyable workplace
Enjoyable workplace to work , management very supportive and training at the highest level, very friendly with all staff's
Pros
free park
Cons
n/a
Life Skills
9 years and 6 months of learning, advancement and the perfect working environment
If it had not been for a family decision I would still be there
Pros
career advancement and technology
Cons
Shift Work
Hard work but Brilliant People , Team Atmosphere
Monday's Crazy, Fridays Pizza :-)
Happy to have worked their, Gained loads of insight into the world of IT(This place helped me make the decision to retrain for a Career in IT)
Pros
Fridays where easy days
Cons
Mondays where Hearth attack days
Planning and completing job tasks
Prioritising workload

Management support

Teamwork

Time management

Excellent work colleagues
working in clean rooms or on production lines, overall a nice place to work, meeting deadlines and working to targets, team meeting and brain storming sessions, management has good people skills..
Pros
subsidized canteen, free gym
Cons
Shift work, night shifts
Fun place
Great place to work to get experience during the summer. However it is required to be flexible what means no static timetables
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
free ice cream