Here to help: Coronavirus update

HP Employee Reviews

Ireland128 reviews
Great teamwork
Supper place to work, great teams and well managed. Good education and training. Nice canteen and gym. Travel if you want it. Working on world wide teams
Pros
Cons
Does not pay amoung the leaders
it was ok
worked shift, nice people. staff very under paid, management were very bad at their jobs. would recommend only if you were stuck for work
Very good company to work for, totally enjoyed my time there
I worked for HP for 14 years , i can honestly say it was the best company i have worked for so far,
Maintenance Technician, A typical Day in HP.
A typical day in work would be arrive in 15 mins early to receive a verbal pass down from the previous shift, discuss any on going Yield and tool down time issues, if there was a production tool down this would be the priority to get this back up running in a safe and timely manner, discuss the path forward at the morning meeting with relation to any tool down issues and also have a plan in place to investigate the low Yield issues, Usually by mid day the tools would be back running having passed all the CPS checks and audit of samples and passed back over to production, inform the operator and explain in clear terms what the issues were, explain to the coordinator that if there could be extra sample audit checks in place for the remainder of the shift to ensure tool is performing as intended, Inform production supervisor and Maintenance supervisor, type up a report of the problem and the fix, log details on the system for further reference if problem should occur on another machine,
continue to work on any yield issue, find root cause, examine tool and eliminate tool section by section, if nothing found, trace back up stream, ensure that the problem is not tool related, inform process tech, run a different batch of material, eliminate all possible causes material etc until you find the source, finally completed pass down and hand over to the incoming shift detailing all you have found and where you are at the moment.
Pros
Good communication system in place from shift to shift, Always are energised to try resolve issues with tools down.
Cons
Can louse track of time, need to stick to the recommended breaks, fresh eyes having walk away from a problem can be the solution, go over problem in your head during break and sometimes you can come up with the answer.
Hp
Good company to work with if you are working under the agency that runs most of the jobs there
Pros
Good canteen
Cons
Not be permanent with HP after many years
HPFS review
Responsible for business development and sales strategy, consulting on e-commerce solutions and web matters for new and existing customers. Design the web strategy of our customers. Web analytics, search engine optimization, Google trends, search engine marketing. link building, web portals.Integration between customer software and e-commerce platform. Cross collaboration with all funcitional areas. Effective deal closing capabilities.
Great place to work.
Nice working environment and the people are easy to get on with.
Fun people bad management
Typical day at work starts at 08:00 and ends at 17:00 includes mostly taking calls (main focus area), taking care of emails and web tickets.
Co-workers next to me and everyone in general is fun and very friendly.

As for the management part they are very bad, unorganized and lets leave it at that. (This is for Pfizer desk)

Having to sit here all day would be the hardest part, the chairs are nightmare.

Most enjoyable is the moment when you log off the phone!
Pros
Null;
Cons
Location, organization
excellent
great company to work for. good employer who focused on business and its employees. great benefits.
Pros
health insurance, pensions
productive
The training acquired during my stint with the company was enormous,
Pros
subsidized meals
Cons
transition to full time
Production line and quality control
On the day I was in control of the running of the production conveyor, fixing all types of faults appearing on the machines board, and as quick as possible call for the intervention of the technician in case of need.
Tiding the place to reduce at zero the amount of risk of falling or accident.

Controlling the out come quality of each product going to the packing area.

Reporting all activities (Machines faults details, number of defects or faulty product...

Replace and double the effort and abilities when one of the team goes to the break
Fast paced, busy environment
The HP Incident Management Center is a hectic, fast-paced environment where there is never a dull moment. The team are hardworking, collaborative group of people with whom it's a pleasure to work.
Proactive and fun workplace
As a customer service agent I learned how to meet and exceed the expectations of every client.

I have assisted all types of customers in all types of settings. Helping in quick solutions within the company procedures.

I had good results working within a team work environment and working under pressure, always reaching all the goals that were given to me.

Great knowledge on Operating Systems, Office applications, Antivirus, Encryption Software Protection.

Flexible, pro-active approach, hardworking, excellent communication and customer service skills, logical problem solving, ability to prioritize and handle multiple issues, responsible and motivated to learn and develop my career by taking new responsibilities and challenges, management skills, understanding of complex business problems and requirements, appreciation of the benefits of software support and maintenance disciplines and processes, based on the ITIL model, customer oriented, working focused in improving user experience and the service levels.
interesting place in which where acquired good experience
I have learnt a great deal during my time in this place gaining great practical technical skills and I now feel as though I am ready to learn much more from another well-known and reputable company where I can use my experience and skills.
Pros
interesting production machines, gym, table tennis
Cons
short contract
Great workplace to attain experience
The Hewlett Packard complex is quite and the morale is quite high among its workers.

The diversity of the workforce is also very much evident. It is common to speak to engineers, managers, financial specialists, maintenance crew and general operators in any given week, each giving valuable incites into their line of work.

The management are firm and fair with lower tier employees, a style of management which as well received with workers.
Pros
Good management, Diverse workforce, Great treatment of emplyees
Cons
Temporary contracts, 6 month break between contract renewal
Challenging and work drivin
Was a very good work place with alot of good co-workers,i learned a vast amount of skills in my time working in Hewlett Packard where my leadership skills have grown,the hardest part of my job would have to be working nights after ten years of doing them i need a change.The most enjoyable part would be the rewards i would have got for my efforts and extra work i have done within my work place.
Pros
Free tea and coffee and the experience centre
Cons
shift work
Ambitious workplace with great team work
The job at Hewlett-Packard as a contractor for Convergys/Stream Global was educational as I learned a lot about IT, ISS and also HP itself. I supported customers with HP ProLiant servers in Sweden and in the Benelux countries via cases that I received through a system, called the customers and sent new replacement parts.

I communicated directly to managers, Level 2, dispatch and other teams in Ireland, USA, India, Sweden and within the Benelux. Most of the communication was done in English and through conferences, meetings and in consideration of the customer`s timeframes.

The first month consisted of training in customer service and technical knowledge of servers. I was part of a Swedish team that went live last year and so I completed a few courses so as to become an expert in remote control of servers and different operating systems.
Pros
Great team work
Cons
HP is a great place to work thus coming 15th this year and as an employee you get to experience BEST PRACTICES in all policies, procedures and culture
Managing Mergers, acquisitions, TUPE transfers, organisational design and development. Rolling out employee engagement initiatives including performance ownership, strategy understanding, voice of the workforce and senior management development. Collective site closures and work force reduction projects from beginning to end. Fantastic role with a lot of scope.

Deployment of corporate wellness program 2 million budget. HR Managing accounts worth 50 million per annum.

Employee relations EXPERT, high court case resolution, ability to document robust corrective action outcome letters. Excellent ability to communicate and influence at Director and VP level.

Workday implementation and rollout.
Pros
Excellent flexible benefits and wellness programs
Cons
Long Commute
Work involving and fun workplace
Learn to work constantly focused on the customer, develop the ability to multitask
Place to learn
Answer contacts promptly and professionally (Phone, Emails, Web tickets and on-line chats)
productive and fun workplace
handling equipment and operation of the production lines, professional training, nice colleagues,