HAIRSPRAY

HAIRSPRAY Employee Reviews

Ireland4 reviews
I have worked for this company for couple of years , it is toxic and unhealthy environment, management is unprofessional, zero organization lack of empathy and structure.
You do not get paid for sick days, you get no breaks you can work a full day and only get 30 minutes for your lunch. It has to be the worse company I have ever worked for I am surprised it is still open.
Pros
Cons
Management is unprofessional not trained to manage staff never mind run a business
Hairspray was a very great place to work at, the girls there were very great they were super helpful and were there whenever I had a question on how to do something. They were very respectful towards me even though I was younger than the rest they treated me equal which made the experience much easier for me.
The manger was very helpful she would always ask how I was doing at the start, she would give me a lot of responsibility’s in the shop which I really enjoyed. There was always something to do to keep you busy which was really great, time would fly.
Pros
Learned a lot of new skills.
Cons
No lunch time.
would never work there again hated it they bully people and leave people out a lot also make a joke out of their customers behind their backs
Open the store
Ensure float is correct

Log onto till open apps

Open doors at 10am

Clean mirrors and ensure work stations are neat and tidy

Ensure stock is faced off and in correct colour order

Do daily duties

Ensure customers are welcomed as they enter this is where the fun part of my day is building a rapport with customers and listening to the detail of what the need.

The people who work for Hairspray are friendly and i really enjoyed getting to know with my co-workers there is a variety of personalities and cultures which helps me learn something new .

the hardest part of the job is the saddening stories of hair-loss or cancer and seeing people so open and honest in trusting you to guide them in the right direction
Pros
the discount and being able to sample the pieces is great
Cons
certain days you would be working on your own so could be a bit lonely