Halcyon

Halcyon Employee Reviews

Lads & General Candidates,There is no worlds to describe properly this place, a part of been disgraceful job they will make you pay from your pocket for tools and materials, the management is absolutely no existent at all, that`s why they never stop hiring, less them 1% stays.. and to make it worse, in my case, I got fired and not paid, in the paper they said I have abandoned the job without notice, so the were covered in terms of working contract.See other review, apart of a paid review they wont have any positive ones
Pros
there is no pro
Cons
all you can think of
I really enjoy working at Halcyon. My colleagues are great and the management have a vision for company growth that is exciting to be a part of. What I like most about the company is that there is a very heartfelt CSR initiative offering Halcyon's Infection-Control service free to small businesses in the local community to help them get back on track during the Covid-19 crisis.
I was trained properly and became easy to be part of the team. Varied jobs every night so never bored Happy to work here and would recommend it to others.
Company is joke carying only about making profit do not care about people. They will promise you to become team leader but that is even worse cause when you get that position your life is gone after night shift you have to go in a morning with report and it's only 10 extra a joke not company have no idea how to manage people in all aspects
Poor management With no free time to make any improvements myself I was reliant on the company's management to resolve issues if they were brought up in meetings. Management is not interested in improving anything other than their profit and ego. Night operatives will not be getting enough sleep this week or the next and I'm sorry there was nothing i could do because no one cared.
Pros
Only had to see boss once a week
Cons
No Life outside of company
The management were very good to me as were the staff on site, very friendly and i would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone starting out in cleaning industry.
Pros
Hours of work, and conveiniante of the sites
Cons
wages are low but same with all companies.
they was bad at giveing out pay and sometime i had to get my own cleaneing thing for the shop and did not get payed for it
Pros
noting
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Halcyon?