Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Halfords Employee Reviews for Sales Advisor in Sligo

Job Title
Sales Advisor1 review
Sligo1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the search
See all 1,219 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Job Security/Advancement
Job Culture
Worked a number years, took all the hours i could to boost pay from my low hours contract, colleagues would regularly ring in sick and then i'd get a last minute phone call.

Bad managers made the good ones lose hope and leave.

Huge staff turnover even in the middle of the worst recession in history such was the toxic atmosphere .

About 80% of customers are really nice and great-full for help, which leaves about 20% complaining about prices of products something which staff have no control over, wanting bicycles fixed for free, demanding ridiculous warranty issues on bicycles, complaining bulbs which have other shop brand names on them were bought last month and should be replaced under warranty.

Not enough staff on duty to run the store.

Very difficult to take a break .

You do get 25% staff discount .

Some items on clearance are very cheap.
25% discount although can still be more expensive than other stores.
Under staffed, ran ragged, worked like a dog, no regard for hard work done by staff just take take take
Was this review helpful?
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Halfords?